Help with severe insomnia! Came out of nowhere

johnysummer

2 weeks ago I started having sleep issues out when I got a bit stressed with my work and lifestyle. I didnt worry about it then because if I didnt sleep well one day I would sleep the next and be OK. The problem got a lot worse and I wouldnt get enough sleep in 2-3 days in a row before I rested for a good 8 hours one day but still felt fatigued when I woke up cause of sleep deprivation. I have tried slowed breathing before sleeping, I have good metabolism and thyroid and I eat in a Peat way the last 8-9 months with very good results overall. I suspect I have a histamine issue as I had chronic allergic asthma and rhinitis and these only significantly improved since I started Peating. I really cant sleep at all now at night (2-3 hours in the morning) and I feel dizzy and depressed the next day and I cant do ***t about it. Its frustrating as this feels like the last piece of the puzzle for me healthwise, I have managed to fix almost every other issue I had and this completely ruins me. Please help guys !

Thanks

AlaskaJono

2 weeks ago I started having sleep issues out when I got a bit stressed with my work and lifestyle. I didnt worry about it then because if I didnt sleep well one day I would sleep the next and be OK. The problem got a lot worse and I wouldnt get enough sleep in 2-3 days in a row before I rested for a good 8 hours one day but still felt fatigued when I woke up cause of sleep deprivation. I have tried slowed breathing before sleeping, I have good metabolism and thyroid and I eat in a Peat way the last 8-9 months with very good results overall. I suspect I have a histamine issue as I had chronic allergic asthma and rhinitis and these only significantly improved since I started Peating. I really cant sleep at all now at night (2-3 hours in the morning) and I feel dizzy and depressed the next day and I cant do ***t about it. Its frustrating as this feels like the last piece of the puzzle for me healthwise, I have managed to fix almost every other issue I had and this completely ruins me. Please help guys !

Thanks
Try Cyproheptadine. It does not make me fall asleep but helps to stay asleep straight through the night. Solid and deep sleep. It helps my wife fall asleep too - she asserts! Or if I wake up I can 95% of the time get back to sleep in 5 minutes rather than 45 mins.. I weigh about 175 lbs and take 1/2 of a 4 mg pill. You may start have to wxperiment with dosage. Also it is helpful as an antihistamine for you And lowers GI serotonin.

If your “stress” is not temporary you will have to deal with the cause / or your natural response to it in a different way.

Don’t forget that “normal” rules apply: get outside everyday, some daily movement (exercise), don’t do too much tube time (SCREENS) and relax.

Makrosky

It can be many things but with such a rapid onset of the problem I would check for EMF sources, like :

- See if a GSM antenna, WiFi router, power line, power meter, or the like are recently installed nearby where you sleep.

- Sometimes it is just as simple as you have left your cellphone near where you sleep or you have something new plugged to the electrical sockets nearby. Or a cordless land phone or stuff like that.

If you have another bed/sofa/room/place to sleep, try it. It is a very quick test.

OP
J

johnysummer

Try Cyproheptadine. It does not make me fall asleep but helps to stay asleep straight through the night. Solid and deep sleep. It helps my wife fall asleep too - she asserts! Or if I wake up I can 95% of the time get back to sleep in 5 minutes rather than 45 mins.. I weigh about 175 lbs and take 1/2 of a 4 mg pill. You may start have to wxperiment with dosage. Also it is helpful as an antihistamine for you And lowers GI serotonin.

If your “stress” is not temporary you will have to deal with the cause / or your natural response to it in a different way.

Don’t forget that “normal” rules apply: get outside everyday, some daily movement (exercise), don’t do too much tube time (SCREENS) and relax.
Do you know where I can buy cypro in eastern europe ?

OP
J

johnysummer

It can be many things but with such a rapid onset of the problem I would check for EMF sources, like :

- See if a GSM antenna, WiFi router, power line, power meter, or the like are recently installed nearby where you sleep.

- Sometimes it is just as simple as you have left your cellphone near where you sleep or you have something new plugged to the electrical sockets nearby. Or a cordless land phone or stuff like that.

If you have another bed/sofa/room/place to sleep, try it. It is a very quick test.
I dont think thats the case because my sleeping circumstances are the same the last 5-6 months. I always had problems with sleep and I always had problems with allergies. Recently I upped my OJ intake to 1 lt per day the first days I had no problem but after a while the insomnia kicked in and I dont know for sure but I think they are related. What do you guys think ?

Makrosky

I dont think thats the case because my sleeping circumstances are the same the last 5-6 months. I always had problems with sleep and I always had problems with allergies. Recently I upped my OJ intake to 1 lt per day the first days I had no problem but after a while the insomnia kicked in and I dont know for sure but I think they are related. What do you guys think ?
You cannot be sure your neighbour or landlord didn't install a smart meter or a wifi router just behind the wall where you sleep. Or if the telephone company recently installed a new antenna.

M

metabolizm

How close to bedtime do you take the cyproheptadine? I’m not having particular problems with sleep, but I’d like to experiment with it anyway.

AlaskaJono

How close to bedtime do you take the cyproheptadine? I’m not having particular problems with sleep, but I’d like to experiment with it anyway.
I take it between dinner and bedtime. It is not a knock out pill so need to worry about that. There is sometime the groggy feeling in morning so it is also good to take it 1-2 hours before bed.

Also re sinusitis/ rhinitis : warm salt water snuff up each nostril a few times (neti pot or little cup works) helps to clear mucosal lining, and if severe you can experiment with essential oils/ put a little Dr Bronners peppermint soap diluted !! With water on your finger and put up the nose.
Oils are strong so proceed with caution.

Let us know how it goes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals