Help With Hormone Labs. Low T, Low E, Low Prolactin, Low FSH

DaveFoster

I've heard accounts of guys getting their testosterone VERY high without steroids by using strong aromatase inhibitors.

RPRA I guess.
Some bodybuilding circles recommend just running an aromatase inhibitor (AI) as a safer alternative to anabolic steroids for a young person.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've heard accounts of guys getting their testosterone VERY high without steroids by using strong aromatase inhibitors.

RPRA I guess.

Yes, when using an AI the T levels will rise because of the lack of conversion of T into E. But without taking ANY chemicals, serum E2 is usually tied to serum T and both are indication of gonadal activity. Same situation happens in women - serum E2 and P4 are indications of ovarian function and when ovaries stop working after menopause both P4 and E2 drop, which leads some doctors to say that menopause is a condition of estrogen deficiency, when in fact tissue E1 (and E2) keep rising and P4 stays low.

Mito

But without taking ANY chemicals, serum E2 is usually tied to serum T and both are indication of gonadal activity.
When you say chemicals do you include fat solubles such as EstroBan?

haidut

Forum Supporter
When you say chemicals do you include fat solubles such as EstroBan?

Usually yes, but in high doses vitamin E does act as an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen antagonist so that has to be kept in mind. A 500mg (or higher) daily dose usually has strong anti-estrogenic and anti-prolactin effect, comparable to a pharma AI like anastrozole or fulvestrant.

Risingfire

Usually yes, but in high doses vitamin E does act as an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen antagonist so that has to be kept in mind. A 500mg (or higher) daily dose usually has strong anti-estrogenic and anti-prolactin effect, comparable to a pharma AI like anastrozole or fulvestrant.

If I took 30 drops of Tocovit for a month, can I assume this would reduce estrone? Any other steps I should take on this protocol?

bboone

I’m not fat, but definitely a little fluff, probably 13-15% bf.

what is up with the severe misconception regarding body fat and visual appearance on this forum? literally nobody except people on bodybuilding forums would call someone who is actually 13 - 15 % body fat "a little fluffy". at 15 %, you would have constantly visible upper abdominals, constantly visible adonis belt, serratus muscles as well as some pectoral vascularity. also, eat more

stevrd

what is up with the severe misconception regarding body fat and visual appearance on this forum? literally nobody except people on bodybuilding forums would call someone who is actually 13 - 15 % body fat "a little fluffy". at 15 %, you would have constantly visible upper abdominals, constantly visible adonis belt, serratus muscles as well as some pectoral vascularity. also, eat more

Thank you, I came to this realization after much distress trying to maintain a body fat of 10%. I don't feel at my best at sub 10%, or even sub 12%.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals