Help W Pharma Meds For Hi BP, Lo Thyroid, Inhaler

Regina

My friend's husband has lost his insurance and has been on Amlodipine besylate (bp); Spiriva (tiotropium inhaler) and Levothyroxone. I suspect he is in bad shape. Alcoholic, depression and out of work.
She has asked me to ask for help here with what might he take instead of the Pharma scripts?
Conventional medicine has diagnosed low thyroid, high blood pressure and "breathing" problems.
Thank you!!

Syncopated

Levothyroxine is just synthetic T4, basically useless. Go with active thyroid called T3 or Cynomel.
Inhaler used for asthma? Consider an ascaris roundworm cleanse of a Clark zapper, Green Black Walnut hull(Dr. Clark Store) and fresh or frozen hot peppers like thai or if tolerated; habanero. Hot peppers kills ascaris. Basically Dr. Clark's research has found that the little tiny hair-like roundworms live in the lungs and cause asthma.

OP
Regina

Regina

Levothyroxine is just synthetic T4, basically useless. Go with active thyroid called T3 or Cynomel.
Inhaler used for asthma? Consider an ascaris roundworm cleanse of a Clark zapper, Green Black Walnut hull(Dr. Clark Store) and fresh or frozen hot peppers like thai or if tolerated; habanero. Hot peppers kills ascaris. Basically Dr. Clark's research has found that the little tiny hair-like roundworms live in the lungs and cause asthma.
Oh thanks so much for your response. Good info regarding the Levothroxine.
I don't know what is wrong with his breathing. I'll ask. This is my dog walker's husband. They have a lot on their plate and her husband is falling apart. Some T3 should be a good start. Thx.

raypeatclips

Some people do better on T4+T3 than T3 alone, wouldn't say it is useless, also cynomel is synthetic. Is your problem with synthetic T4, or all synthetic thyroid, because you then recommend a synthetic one in the next sentence.

Do you have any research on zappers? I have seen them mentioned a lot before by others on other forums, but it is always anecdotal things.

Last edited:

Mjhl85

:confused:

Syncopated

Some people do better on T4+T3 than T3 alone, wouldn't say it is useless, also cynomel is synthetic. Is your problem with synthetic T4, or all synthetic thyroid, because you then recommend a synthetic one in the next sentence.

Do you have any research on zappers? I have seen them mentioned a lot before by others on other forums, but it is always anecdotal things.
My concern is with synthetic T4.

I would at least go with natural desiccated thyroid if wanting T4.

I don't have any concerns about synthetic T3 such as Cytomel/Cytomel.

OP
Regina

Regina

My concern is with synthetic T4.

I would at least go with natural desiccated thyroid if wanting T4.

I don't have any concerns about synthetic T3 such as Cytomel/Cytomel.
Perhaps it is that with T4 alone, his liver (undoubtedly sluggish) might not convert it to T3. (not so much that it is synthetic, in and of itself).
As I remember, this guy seriously drinks and has very bad raynaud's syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom