Help Stretch Marks/slight Loose Skin (oral/topical

AndroordnA

Hello guys, I’m not looking for miracle cures or anything but what would you folks recommend to help with stretch marks and slight loose skin on the abdomen.

things I am taking orally and I know some things aren’t peaty = d3, mk4, magnesium, vit c/msm, caffeine, taurine, glycine, zinc. Also androsterone bd pr

possibly adding back in as a topical to scalp and skin = caffeine, aspirin, niacinamide, taurine.

Justme

@Hello guys, I’m not looking for miracle cures or anything but what would you folks recommend to help with stretch marks and slight loose skin on the abdomen.

things I am taking orally and I know some things aren’t peaty = d3, mk4, magnesium, vit c/msm, caffeine, taurine, glycine, zinc. Also androsterone bd pr

possibly adding back in as a topical to scalp and skin = caffeine, aspirin, niacinamide, taurine.
Hi, for me, high dose pregnenolone helped a lot overall, not just loose skin. It looks like it tightens fascia and muscles.
Also, urea orally and topically smoothed skin as well.

OP
A

AndroordnA

Hi, for me, high dose pregnenolone helped a lot overall, not just loose skin. It looks like it tightens fascia and muscles.
Also, urea orally and topically smoothed skin as well.
Looking into urea, how do you take it topically?

Justme

Looking into urea, how do you take it topically?
I got supposedly Ultra pure Urea from PRI and take it topically for skin and orally for edema. It gets rid of excess water better than anything I ve tried ex: Progesterone, thyroid, salt and etc.)
I just mix a little bit of Urea in water and smother it on my face and body. Orally, I mix it with OJ or some salt for better absorption.
i didn’t want to use actual Urea creams because I don’t know what’s in it and Urea is very good carrier.

Justme

@Justme, what was your pregnenolone dose that gave you good results (re: fascia)? Thanks for any clues
I don’t know, I just take a heaping 300 mg. You can never overdose with pregnenolone apparently. Just make sure it’s in most pure form, no additives. Otherwise, you will loose your hair or end up with some type of side affects. Pure Pregnenolone does have a face lifting affect and tightens the rest of the body.

Melekai

Very interesting. I was on 100mg/day for years, and my DHEA-S and testosterone numbers went stratospheric. I've backed way off, so the numbers are lower, but I don't feel as well. Thanks for the data.

baccheion

Very interesting. I was on 100mg/day for years, and my DHEA-S and testosterone numbers went stratospheric. I've backed way off, so the numbers are lower, but I don't feel as well. Thanks for the data.
What was the before/after? T, E2, SHBG, DHEA, cortisol, etc..

Justme

I ve had bad reaction before with Pregnenolone, which made me back off for more than a year. I didn’t know that quality matters. Then, I started with new, pure and more expensive one, and I started seeing real results. Maybe, it’s the quality of preg that you take is not right one.

Melekai

What was the before/after? T, E2, SHBG, DHEA, cortisol, etc..
Thanks, @baccheion.

And to maintain relevance to the OP, it's during this low-preg period that my fascia and skin has also loosened up noticeably.

During the high-preg period:
Testosterone (serum): 92
Testosterone (free): 4.9
DHEA-S: 425
Estradiol: 54
SHBG: 79.5
Cortisol: 7

@Justme Thanks. It would have been Life Extensions or MRM preg; I haven't seen anything negative about either of those, but I should at least dig a bit on that question.

Justme

Thanks, @baccheion.

And to maintain relevance to the OP, it's during this low-preg period that my fascia and skin has also loosened up noticeably.

@Justme Thanks. It would have been Life Extensions or MRM preg; I haven't seen anything negative about either of those, but I should at least dig a bit on that question.
You are welcome. Just FYI, read some Pregnenolone threads. I got my info there. There are sources where you can get pure Pregnenolone in rather powder form. Wish you Best!

Lucas

Hello. Can pregnenolone help me with my nasolabial folds?
They are very prominent for someone with only 43 years old, I would like them to be like those of actor Harrison Ford, only up to the nose, but mine go up to the mouth !! It depressed me a lot. I have access to Life Extension and MRM Pregnenolone, are they good brands?
Thank you so much.

Jon2547

I tightened loose skin over a period of 2 and half years by regular intermittent fasting which induced autophagy. Autophagy is the method by which the body breaks down old skin and other old cells and recycles.

Melekai

I tightened loose skin over a period of 2 and half years by regular intermittent fasting which induced autophagy. Autophagy is the method by which the body breaks down old skin and other old cells and recycles.
Thanks, @Jon2547 good to know it's worked for you. I have been doing 5-6 days/wk of IF (14-16hr fasting per day, the recommended window for women) since 2014, hoping to keep on the right side of autophagy. I lost a lot of weight last year in the timeframe that the fascia loosened up; hasn't helped with this situation, unfortunately. I intend to keep on it; maybe it will work over the longer timeframe you've indicated.

Justme

They are very prominent for someone with only 43 years old, I would like them to be like those of actor Harrison Ford, only up to the nose, but mine go up to the mouth !! It depressed me a lot. I have access to Life Extension and MRM Pregnenolone, are they good brands?
Thank you so much.
If you are a guy, on top of Preg, you would benefit from a little bit of DHT or Andro combined with Preg. If you want Harrison Ford look) DHT and Andro has powerful youthful effects. Also, Calcium, D3 and K2 or maybe Thyroid. I personally so far found Health Natura preg, that works for me...

Hello guys, I’m not looking for miracle cures or anything but what would you folks recommend to help with stretch marks and slight loose skin on the abdomen.

Niacinimide for sure, and cow liver, both internally of course.

baccheion

Thanks, @baccheion.

What units?
Thank you so much.
See: https://drclearfield.net/lets-put-together/

Back
Top Bottom