Help Regarding Comprehending Neurosteroids In The Context Of Ray Peat

GelatinGoblin

I need some links to threads about the topic of Neurosteroids, informative for learning about them for a basis, or the manner of usage. Anything which might help me understand this more throughly and to have a base.

What are the ones that are generally used topically/ingested? What about the ones with a slightly different structure but are still called a general name (On the wiki article I saw a few mentions of Progesterone under different catagories: List of neurosteroids - Wikipedia)?
And also some help regarding confusion over GABAa; is activasion bad in the context of Peat? Are Inhibitory Neurosteroids good or bad? What about Inhibitory Neurosteroids and Excitatory ones? Do Excitatory ones resault in less or more activasion?

Either links or a statement or anything in between; I ask for any sort of help.

inthedark

I suggest starting with a search of his website for the terms you’ve mentioned. The papers on progesterone will be helpful in this context and give you a jumping off point for further research.

inthedark

Take a look at the article titles and find the ones that speak to you about your specific concerns. So much good info there

Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals