Help Please. I met with a lawyer to sue our school board.

Peatful

I met with a retired lawyer who believes I have a case- but doesn’t think I will win- nor will he represent me.

This is out of my wheelhouse- so bear with me as I try to give you data.
I need encouragement. Wisdom. Articles. Correction. Guidance.
Anything to steer me- because I’m a bit off the rails so to speak.

FACTS:
Our school board is quarantining only unvaxxed kids. Vaxxed kids can stay in school. Unvaxxed home for 10 days and then returned with a negative test.

A negative test means nothing on day 1- only after day 10.

Our school board requires no testing for vaxxed kids even if they were exposed or with symptoms.

How they determine who was exposed is one hundred percent arbitrary. Its by the carrier kid- and he just says who he was with. There are no parameters aside from six feet.

My children are under 16. The vaxx is officially recommended for no one under 16- but about 80 percent of the kids are indeed vaxxed. All under age.

Even the CDC states the vaxx does not stop transmission. This is an important point.

CAN SOMEONE SPEAK TO ANY OF THE ABOVE POINTS AND HOW I SHOULD PROCEED?

Why did the lawyer think I won’t win?
He said, although the school boards practices are unconstitutional- that most judges are wimps and won’t uphold it out of fear.

tankasnowgod

I met with a retired lawyer who believes I have a case- but doesn’t think I will win- nor will he represent me.

This is out of my wheelhouse- so bear with me as I try to give you data.
I need encouragement. Wisdom. Articles. Correction. Guidance.
Anything to steer me- because I’m a bit off the rails so to speak.

FACTS:
Our school board is quarantining only unvaxxed kids. Vaxxed kids can stay in school. Unvaxxed home for 10 days and then returned with a negative test.

A negative test means nothing on day 1- only after day 10.

Our school board requires no testing for vaxxed kids even if they were exposed or with symptoms.

How they determine who was exposed is one hundred percent arbitrary. Its by the carrier kid- and he just says who he was with. There are no parameters aside from six feet.

My children are under 16. The vaxx is officially recommended for no one under 16- but about 80 percent of the kids are indeed vaxxed. All under age.

Even the CDC states the vaxx does not stop transmission. This is an important point.

CAN SOMEONE SPEAK TO ANY OF THE ABOVE POINTS AND HOW I SHOULD PROCEED?

Why did the lawyer think I won’t win?
He said, although the school boards practices are unconstitutional- that most judges are wimps and won’t uphold it out of fear.

So, what are you suing the school for?

Also, is this a public or private school?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

So, what are you suing the school for?

Also, is this a public or private school?
Public.

He said a class action would be the route to go based on their unconstitutional and discriminatory practices.
Again- this is not my vernacular- so please bear with me.

tankasnowgod

He said a class action would be the route to go based on their unconstitutional and discriminatory practices.
Again- this is not my vernacular- so please bear with me.

If you plan on having any success in a lawsuit, you're going to have to get more specific than this.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

If you plan on having any success in a lawsuit, you're going to have to get more specific than this.
This is why I met with a lawyer. This is why I stated the facts above.

Please do me a favor. Tag the members whom might be of help to me with the data I presented.

Perry Staltic

What state?

If you have a twitter account you could PM @veryvirology. I see posts all of the time for resources for people seeking legal help for your kind of issues, maybe not on his feed, but he could probably get you headed in the right direction. I can't remember exactly which feeds I've seen that stuff.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

What state?

If you have a twitter account you could PM @veryvirology. I see posts all of the time for resources for people seeking legal help for your kind of issues, maybe not on his feed, but he could probably get you headed in the right direction. I can't remember exactly which feeds I've seen that stuff.
We are in North Carolina.
Not on any SM. But I know folks who are and can research for me. Thx for letting me know.
I know im not the only one dealing with such insanity.
There is a national school walk out happening on September 10th at 10am- but not in my woke county of course. Against children in masks for 9 hours a day.

Its great to have you back btw @Perry Staltic

Lollipop2

@Peatful I would reach out to Del Bigtree’s The Highwire’s legal branch - ICAN - they can point you to an attorney that will help you. They are amazingly helpful.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

@Peatful I would reach out to Del Bigtree’s The Highwire’s legal branch - ICAN - they can point you to an attorney that will help you. They are amazingly helpful.
Thank you. I see a few things on YouTube with him. That’s a great starting point.
Again, thx for letting me know.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I know that you said that you are not on any SM, but here is a Telegram group that may be helpful: "Protect Our Schools"
Thank you @Lejeboca

Looks like Biden (is attacking Arizona, Texas and Florida Governors) to push vaxx mandate on school children nationwide.
We need each other more than ever.

peter88

OP
Peatful

Peatful

TradClare

makeamericansfreeagain.com

look under lawsuits and activism, maybe they can help you

OP
Peatful

Peatful

makeamericansfreeagain.com

look under lawsuits and activism, maybe they can help you
Thank you.
A big homeschooling resource as well I see.
Will look more tonight.

Beastmode

I have a 4 year old, so I can only imagine what you're going through.

Suing will take quite a while if you can build a case or be part of a class action one already established. In the meantime, protect your child from being in that kind of environment.

Plenty of homeschool options there I'm sure.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I have a 4 year old, so I can only imagine what you're going through.

Suing will take quite a while if you can build a case or be part of a class action one already established. In the meantime, protect your child from being in that kind of environment.

Plenty of homeschool options there I'm sure.
I found a few like minded parents- but none with the wear with all or resources to sue. Parents are just in management mode vs war minded.
I think us here on this forum are a step or two ahead with the reality of what’s happening.