Help on micronized test-base in vit. e (olive oil)

metamorph

I need advice/help on combining micronized test base in an EVOO vitamin e solution (tocovit) for research purposes.

Tocovit has 750 drops and I'd like to have each drop contain 10mg of test-base.

Would 7500mg of micronized test base dissolve into a bottle of tocovit without a problem OR do I need to go lower? I'd like to minimize the amount of oil I need to put on my skin hence the higher concentration of test base per drop.

Thanks!

JCub369

I need advice/help on combining micronized test base in an EVOO vitamin e solution (tocovit) for research purposes.

Tocovit has 750 drops and I'd like to have each drop contain 10mg of test-base.

Would 7500mg of micronized test base dissolve into a bottle of tocovit without a problem OR do I need to go lower? I'd like to minimize the amount of oil I need to put on my skin hence the higher concentration of test base per drop.

Thanks!
did you ever find out?

OP
metamorph

metamorph

did you ever find out?
I managed to get half that amount (3750mg) to dissolve. Honestly, if I repeated the experiment again I could probably get close to the 7500.

Have a small beaker on an induction stove or heating plate. Add a small amount of the vitamin e and add the desired mg amount test base. Do your best to stir and dissolve as much of the rest in a small solution before adding the full bottle of TocoVit. This should’ve been common sense for me but it wasn’t. I had the whole bottle of TocoVit in a beaker and added the test base to it.

JCub369

I managed to get half that amount (3750mg) to dissolve. Honestly, if I repeated the experiment again I could probably get close to the 7500.

Have a small beaker on an induction stove or heating plate. Add a small amount of the vitamin e and add the desired mg amount test base. Do your best to stir and dissolve as much of the rest in a small solution before adding the full bottle of TocoVit. This should’ve been common sense for me but it wasn’t. I had the whole bottle of TocoVit in a beaker and added the test base to it.
Do you think test prop would work? I have ordered test prop because I wanted a longer half life, but I read from haidut that test base plus vitamin e will give stable levels over about 2 days. so just curious as to if it would have any problem dissolving or not. let me know if you have any ideas and thanks for the reply !

brightside

Do you think test prop would work? I have ordered test prop because I wanted a longer half life, but I read from haidut that test base plus vitamin e will give stable levels over about 2 days. so just curious as to if it would have any problem dissolving or not. let me know if you have any ideas and thanks for the reply !
Can you link that?

JCub369

Can you link that?

brightside

Damn, I was hoping for some graphs lol. Thanks!