Help! My Facial Features Changed From Taking Progestorone, Pregnenlone And Dhea

Mr.Tayto

This whole this is effecting my mental health. I dont recognise the person in the mirror any more and havent for a long time. I dont look as manly and have lost my big jaw masculine look...

The progesterone/pregnenolone/dhea has change my facial features so much its causing me major depression....

My head is fried. Ive had to take a month off work to clear my head.

My question is....
Since the above hormones changed my facial features so much, does anybody here think that if took TRT it would help reverse the changes some what, i know this would take time but i be willing to do it if i knew i could get a result.

My total T at the moment is 26,(no libido though) but i havent seen my face change back to becoming more manly again at all really....

I think all the horomes down regulated my androgen receptors so im thinking boosting my T further would help bring about more masculine features again....

P.s. ive had numerous people mention how different i look, ive noticed it and its evident from pictures. So that part isnt a theory.

lvysaur

Be more specific about which parts of your face changed?

CheckMate

This whole this is effecting my mental health. I dont recognise the person in the mirror any more and havent for a long time. I dont look as manly and have lost my big jaw masculine look...

The progesterone/pregnenolone/dhea has change my facial features so much its causing me major depression....

My head is fried. Ive had to take a month off work to clear my head.

My question is....
Since the above hormones changed my facial features so much, does anybody here think that if took TRT it would help reverse the changes some what, i know this would take time but i be willing to do it if i knew i could get a result.

My total T at the moment is 26,(no libido though) but i havent seen my face change back to becoming more manly again at all really....

I think all the horomes down regulated my androgen receptors so im thinking boosting my T further would help bring about more masculine features again....

P.s. ive had numerous people mention how different i look, ive noticed it and its evident from pictures. So that part isnt a theory.

How much did you take of each one?

Quelsatron

progesterone is a female hormone bro, pretty sure it also can tank your libido if you take enough

OP
M

Mr.Tayto

My full story is here:
Im A Man And I Took Waaaayyyy Too Much Progesterone

Basically it was prescribed to me, i went to a doctor when i had chronic fatigue and high estrogen, i was on it way long than i should have been yhe changes were gradual.

@Ivysaur my head used to be big with a sqaure jaw.

Now i gotten a smaller head, smaller frame of body and rounded face

@GreekDemiGod i have stopped. 2.5 years ago.

@PeatReader it was presribed for chronic fatigue and elevated estrogen...but tbh i dont really know why the **** the doctor thought was a good idea for that long. I ****** hate her for it. I should have noticed something was a miss sooner.

OP
M

Mr.Tayto

@frankdee 1000% its changed. Can see from photos a numerous people have said it to me.

johnwester130

what else do you take?

diet and supplements?

there was a huge thread on a finasteride forum saying it changed their facial shape, so this is definitely possible

OP
M

Mr.Tayto

@johnwester130
I dont take anything any more...no supplements, nothing.

Im wondering will TRT help to change my face back.

My diet is Peaty/carnivore

I dont drink or do drugs

reality

I doubt your face has changed structure. It’s more likely you have lost overall muscle and possibly gained body fat which can easily distort your face shape

you say your diet is carnivore/peaty, are you eating starch? I have found sugars do not replenish muscle glycogen nearly as effectively as starch, and they can have an effect on how big your muscles look. Less muscle in the neck/traps will narrow your jaw and effect the face shape. Not to mention there are muscles on the face...

Are you working out? Have you gained/lost weight?

TRT will most likely masculinise your face because it will promote muscle growth everywhere, including the neck traps and face. Even more so if you train those areas (deadlifts especially) and by promoting lower body fat so your features will be noticeable

rei

reality already hit on point with the reason for possible visible change. Stop using them and the situation should reverse with time, couple months to half a year. If you want to get fast results and not wait it out then switch over to high fat low carb for few days, then to intermittent fasting, and once that does not feel like ***t do a few 2-3 day fasts one or two weeks apart. You will come out of this as a completely new man with a newfound understanding of your body, in addition to resetting your hormones, immune system, bodily introspection capability etc.

Frankdee20

Only thing I can think of is that perhaps water and fat ratio gets altered by hormones

Ableton

chew on gum, work out (especially neck area), hard mew, do face muscle exercises, reduce water retention

dont hop on trt to early

anyway, i was considering prog tbh but nope lol

Hugh Johnson

My full story is here:
Im A Man And I Took Waaaayyyy Too Much Progesterone

Basically it was prescribed to me, i went to a doctor when i had chronic fatigue and high estrogen, i was on it way long than i should have been yhe changes were gradual.

@Ivysaur my head used to be big with a sqaure jaw.

Now i gotten a smaller head, smaller frame of body and rounded face

@GreekDemiGod i have stopped. 2.5 years ago.

@PeatReader it was presribed for chronic fatigue and elevated estrogen...but tbh i dont really know why the **** the doctor thought was a good idea for that long. I ****** hate her for it. I should have noticed something was a miss sooner.
65mg of DHEA is going to convert to estrogen. That is your problem not progesterone. Unless you were using some synthetic analogue.

FredSonoma

Can we see pictures? I'm soo curious lol. But I also totally understand if you'd prefer to be private

Ableton

65mg of DHEA is going to convert to estrogen. That is your problem not progesterone. Unless you were using some synthetic analogue.
i think its more likely to be the progesterone still.

high e will be causing acne and what not, but not facial muscle atrophy, especially if dhea is already high.

Khaled MK

How much progesterone did you take? And for how long?
I want to become a woman so badly