HELP my college is requiring i get the vaccine!

bk_

What do I do in this case. Yes they say they allow religious/philosophical exemption but it has to go through an approval process.

what would i say ? If anyone has ideas dm me!
This is a human rights issue as it violates the Nuremberg Code and Helsinki Declaration. Fight your college, get a lawyer to produce a letter, the “vaccine” is highly experimental by any standard.

Tim Lundeen

They can't legally require an experimental vaccine, is my understanding. So talk to an anti-vaccine lawyer.

For me, I would refuse it -- it's not worth taking a risk with one's life and health to go to college.

College is greatly overrated, btw -- you waste 4 years of your life instead of working productively, and acquire lots of debt instead. If you need a degree, take online courses from some no-name college while you get on with your life. As long as you have a degree you'll get past that barrier-to-entry for some jobs.

Lollipop2

You could post the link - How colleges are forcing vaccine participation:

Anyway, for the OP I was thinking along Toby Rogers' lines..
View attachment 23263
Heck look at the scientific madness that Yale just published - craziness.

Genetics, not the intrauterine environment, controls abnormal development​

Lollipop2

They can't legally require an experimental vaccine, is my understanding. So talk to an anti-vaccine lawyer.

For me, I would refuse it -- it's not worth taking a risk with one's life and health to go to college.

College is greatly overrated, btw -- you waste 4 years of your life instead of working productively, and acquire lots of debt instead. If you need a degree, take online courses from some no-name college while you get on with your life. As long as you have a degree you'll get past that barrier-to-entry for some jobs.
+1 Great idea to study online get the degree and get on with your life. I sooo agree. After the initial job then years after the degree does not matter as much, work experience weighs more.

Missenger

The environment can and will damage your genetics if you let it.

MC_55

Save yourself the pain and eventual ineptitude accompanying indoctrination and take up a trade - we need young people with real skills, not ideologically corrupt future anarchic rioters (read: foot soldiers of the corporate and central banking elite).

There is nothing for you at university that you cannot find with a $5 dollar library card and access to the internet. Self-educate and learn a trade, if you must, for whatever reason, earn a paper degree to satisfy the irrational desire for elevated societal status, do it afterward.

Tim Lundeen

There is nothing for you at university that you cannot find with a $5 dollar library card and access to the internet. Self-educate and learn a trade, if you must, for whatever reason, earn a paper degree to satisfy the irrational desire for elevated societal status, do it afterward.
Reminds me of Good Will Hunting! Well said.

Rick K

"This work suggests that developmental abnormalities are much more likely to be due to the genetics of the child, and not the mother's fault," Kliman said
Why does anyone blame the mother unless she was reckless and consumed drugs or alcohol? And I might be way out to lunch here, but aren't the baby's genetics half of the mother's?
Hopefully these "learned" folks can apply for a tuition refund.

Rick K

Tim Lundeen

Jaffe predicts that the covid vaccines will get full licensure before the end of August, which will do away with the "experimental" argument. He has some suggestions:

In this soon-to-be new world of fully licensed COVID vaccines, I see two primary methods of avoiding the shot.

Be the squeaky wheel
, and squeak loud and squeak often, and you might get that accommodation, such as it is.

Second, go someplace that does not have the mandate. I think the polarization that this issue is causing will continue and in fact, will increase by a quantum level. I see many more people leaving the states/schools which have these new mandates and moving to places that don't and won't (Texas and Florida for sure for the Cali folks, and Idaho).

Sure there will be lawsuits and many of them. However, the courts in the states with the strictest mandates are not likely not to be sympathetic to people who don't want to take the COVID vaccine. And that is the way I see this playing out, pending some new big development.

Lollipop2

Jaffe predicts that the covid vaccines will get full licensure before the end of August, which will do away with the "experimental" argument. He has some suggestions:

DiabloQueso

Religious exemption is the easiest way out. If you can't be bothered to get a notary on this, then I don't think you're all that concerned about the vaccine so just do it. I'm listing this because someone mentioned Yale. You'll need to swap states/codes if you're going elsewhere.

Here's the exemption for Connecticut

Here's a sample form

The J&J one seems fairly meh. I know a few people who got it, they didn't have the same issues common with Pfizer/Moderna. So far the only reports of problems with J&J have been among very fat people. I don't think I've seen one person in a healthy (18-22) BMI range with issues. I don't even think I've seen one south of 30 BMI with problems.

I would prefer not to get one at all. But it doesn't look all that serious to me. Everybody who goes into the military gets injected with an armload of God knows what. None of that stuff is FDA approved either. They probably develop some problems from some of it. But what are the odds on life expectancy? I'm guessing the Covid vaccine won't even take a year off. Either grab the exemption or just do it. Angst is pointless. Make a decision and get it done.

Tim Lundeen

The J&J one seems fairly meh... I would prefer not to get one at all. But it doesn't look all that serious to me.
I agree that the J&J is the best of the lot, take lots of Vitamin C before/after.

I don't agree re the risks. We really don't know what they are, and they could be catastrophic. All the vaccines are all using new technology, we don't have any experience with them. For me, I would need to see what happens long-term, at least 20 years because some of the possible consequences will take that long to sort out. Even in the short run, the spike output is risky, people are dying or seriously injured from them. Not worth it to me to go to Yale, I would do something else.

Missenger

Why would you take something they'll just make new versions of with new "epidemics" or "pandemics" or whatever bull**** word they want to use?

How much poison are you willing to get pumped into your veins like a bleating cow?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I have 1 year left its too late. I am also lucky to have zero debt. Trust me i am anti college but it was a huge barrier of entry for me. Family was heart broken that i never finished on time either

mrchibbs

I have 1 year left its too late. I am also lucky to have zero debt. Trust me i am anti college but it was a huge barrier of entry for me. Family was heart broken that i never finished on time either

Please let us know what happens in your case, and how you get out of this conundrum.

L_C

Why are people still going to college? It's a total scam, anyway.
+1

I was just going to say that. We have been taught bunch of lies. Science today is practically a new age religion. There are some fields more highjacked (medicine, history, astronomy...) than other but still...you are practically paying to be indoctrinated and brainwashed.

Nemo

What do I do in this case. Yes they say they allow religious/philosophical exemption but it has to go through an approval process.

what would i say ? If anyone has ideas dm me!

Aborted human fetal cells were used in the development of all the Covid vaxxes.

As a devout Christian, you cannot take any vax that was developed via exploitation of the murdered unborn.

If you go that route, it would be good to hook up with a pastor willing to say you are a Christian faithful to the teachings of the church on abortion. Any Catholic priest should be willing to help.

Or get involved in one of the class action lawsuits going on against these mandates. It's illegal for them to mandate an experimental vaccine, and they know it.

Robert Barnes is involved in launching these lawsuits with RFK Jr and there. (barneslawllp.com) You can find more attorneys handling these cases here:

Or you can get hooked up with a lawyer here: