HELP my college is requiring i get the vaccine!

BRMarshall

you need to put them on Notice!!!--Meaning you need to basically tell them your rights.

Here is text of a notice from Law Professor Francis Boyle, that you can sign under a Notary then present to the Administration via Certified Letter.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IhZuTCSCjjiP/?list=notifications&randomize=false

NOTICE

By authority of the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation,

I do hereby exercise my right to refuse to submit to

or to administer the Covid-19 vaccine.

The United States Government has prosecuted, convicted

and executed Medical Doctors who have violated

The Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation,

Aiders and abettors of Nuremberg Crimes

are equally guilty and have also been prosecuted,

convicted, and executed.

Printed name :

Address:

Signed:_____________________________________________

As Witnessed before licensed Notary Public on this Date:________________________

Name:

Signature:

Commission:

This sets them up for a discrimination lawsuit!

daphne134

Look at A Voice for Choice (focused on CA but advice on exemptions may be applicable to other states) and the National Vaccine Information Center. Also Gil Jaffe Esq. 's blog may have something.

Beastmode

I hope a lot of young leaders emerge from this madness. No one can make you do anything, only you can allow it.

sweetpeat

Sad. Hope the decision is challenged in a higher court.
It said in the article that the lawyers for the students plan to appeal.
Quote from a related article:
"Today’s ruling does not end the students’ fight—we plan to immediately appeal the judge’s decision,” James Bopp, Jr., said in a statement Monday. “In addition, we plan on asking the judge to put a hold on IU’s Mandate pending that appeal. We are confident the court of appeals will agree that the Mandate should be put on hold.”

Mito

Sad. Hope the decision is challenged in a higher court.
James Bopp Jr., the lead attorney for the plaintiffs and the director of litigation for America's Frontline Doctors, said they planned to appeal.
"Today's ruling does not end the students' fight—we plan to immediately appeal the judge's decision," Bopp said in a statement. "In addition, we plan on asking the judge to put a hold on IU's Mandate pending that appeal. We are confident the court of appeals will agree that the Mandate should be put on hold."

Lollipop2

James Bopp Jr., the lead attorney for the plaintiffs and the director of litigation for America's Frontline Doctors, said they planned to appeal.
"Today's ruling does not end the students' fight—we plan to immediately appeal the judge's decision," Bopp said in a statement. "In addition, we plan on asking the judge to put a hold on IU's Mandate pending that appeal. We are confident the court of appeals will agree that the Mandate should be put on hold."
Awesome - thank you. I stopped reading after a few sentences - lol, makes me frustrated.

Lollipop2

Awesome list of Universities that NEVER mandated the Covid Vaccine for its students. Parents please use this list and send your children to support these institutions!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals