HELP my college is requiring i get the vaccine!

GorillaHead

What do I do in this case. Yes they say they allow religious/philosophical exemption but it has to go through an approval process.

what would i say ? If anyone has ideas dm me!

qminati

My girlfriends daughter got into Yale and has to do the same thing. There will be countless parents across the nation with the same problem. The best bet is for all parents to get together and make noise about it. All previous mandated vaccines were FDA approved, this one isn't. I'm pretty sure this is illegal. There is power in numbers. Just have to figure out a way to get all parents to come together. Maybe pull together funds and find some powerful lawyers.

supercoolguy

Do the best you can from the available options.
then Have Plan B & C ready.
$tall, call-out sick, or find a nurse that will $ign you as completed.

korpesh

Consult thefire.org . They have the largest and most successful group fighting for first amendment rights on college campuses. You can submit your situation to them for free, and they will either take up your case, or recommend you to resources for what to do.

What do I do in this case. Yes they say they allow religious/philosophical exemption but it has to go through an approval process.

Ask what they require and just go ahead and start doing it. It may require a form or an educational module that you have to watch. If it is a letter you need to write look up a template online. My kids are not in college yet but we have lived in several states and have always been able to get the school exemption even though vaccines were technically mandatory. Don't freak out yet just get all the info you need.

GorillaHead

Thanks everyone for the responses. I figured a way out. This is ridiculous and since its not signed into law seems illegal to do especially at a federally funded public college

Mito

“This means that an organization will likely be at odds with federal law if it requires its employees, students or other members to get a Covid-19 vaccine that is being distributed under emergency use authorization.

State law often prohibits retaliating against an employee for refusing to participate in a violation of federal law. Organizations that require Covid-19 vaccination in violation of federal law may face lawsuits under these state laws not only to block the policy but also for damages and attorneys’ fees. Such potentially costly lawsuits can be avoided by refraining from adopting policies that require vaccination or penalize members for choosing not to be vaccinated.”

Jessie

Tell them you're amish, and you're not allowed to put modern medicine in your body because the devil will possess you, lol.

Rick K

Please get on the recent thread :how colleges are forcing vaccine participation. Everything you need to shut these totalitarians down is in there.

Rick K

Thanks everyone for the responses. I figured a way out. This is ridiculous and since its not signed into law seems illegal to do especially at a federally funded public college
It most certainly is illegal. Check out my thread. Great links for organizations that will go after them for you.

GorillaHead

Please get on the recent thread :how colleges are forcing vaccine participation. Everything you need to shut these totalitarians down is in there.
Ya i honestly need to just graduate and get my gpa. I am too scared to fight the head on like that. They hold my education in their hands. Its funny they talk about oppression in school yet here i am being oppressed.

Joseph Marcello

In no case allow any human being on planet Earth to decide what will and will not go directly inside your skin, veins and tissues and cells. This is nothing more than biochemical rape.

Remember that hydrochloroquine has been deemed a vaccine as well, and much research has revealed that it is overwhelmingly a benign substance which has had no appreciable negative effects over the course of more than half century.

I suggest you find a sympathetic physician and have him or her right to a prescription for hydroxychloroquine, along with a certificate of proof that you have received it.

The presents purported'a vaccine' it's not a vaccine at all but an experimental Cocktail of chemicals, dead tissues and preservatives.. it is not being approved by the fda, the chemical companies bear no legal responsibility should you find yourself paralyzed your semi-paralyzed in convulsions or immune compromised compromised. The only one in the world who will bear the karma of this medical monstrosity is you yourself, and no one else. Think well and wisely, or regret forever.'

Lollipop2

In no case allow any human being on planet Earth to decide what will and will not go directly inside your skin, veins and tissues and cells. This is nothing more than biochemical rape.

Remember that hydrochloroquine has been deemed a vaccine as well, and much research has revealed that it is overwhelmingly a benign substance which has had no appreciable negative effects over the course of more than half century.

I suggest you find a sympathetic physician and have him or her right to a prescription for hydroxychloroquine, along with a certificate of proof that you have received it.

The presents purported'a vaccine' it's not a vaccine at all but an experimental Cocktail of chemicals, dead tissues and preservatives.. it is not being approved by the fda, the chemical companies bear no legal responsibility should you find yourself paralyzed your semi-paralyzed in convulsions or immune compromised compromised. The only one in the world who will bear the karma of this medical monstrosity is you yourself, and no one else. Think well and wisely, or regret forever.'
Great post. I had no idea hydroxychloroquine was considered a vaccine. Interesting. Do you have a reference so I can share that?

LucyL

Can you guilt trip any of the Constitutional law professors on the faculty to help you out?

Rick K

Can you guilt trip any of the Constitutional law professors on the faculty to help you out?
Dear readers of this thread: Puhlease go to the thread How colleges are forcing vaccine participation. No guesswork left. The organizations you need to help you are there.