Help Me

Razvan

Hey , im a bit concerned over my blood pressure, im 20 years old , 6 foot 5 and athletic,im following Ray peat since lady year pretty much , im concerned about my blood pressure its pretty high i think. Usually is 135/60 while my hr is 60 ,ive started bag breathing.what can i do? This gives me anxiety and in scared

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey , im a bit concerned over my blood pressure, im 20 years old , 6 foot 5 and athletic,im following Ray peat since lady year pretty much , im concerned about my blood pressure its pretty high i think. Usually is 135/60 while my hr is 60 ,ive started bag breathing.what can i do? This gives me anxiety and in scared
135 isn't all that high and shouldn't cause you anxiety. High blood pressure correlates with insulin resistance. What's your diet and training regiment like?

OP
Razvan

Razvan

135 isn't all that high and shouldn't cause you anxiety. High blood pressure correlates with insulin resistance. What's your diet and training regiment like?
I know its not that high but ive red that Ray peat says that is dangerous to have so much differences beetween systolic and dyastolic blood pressure. I eat a lot of milk and orange juice ,ice cream and other peaty things.

YourUniverse

Try googling "ray peat pulse pressure", the difference between the systolic and diastolic (or pulse pressure) should be <= 50. Your pulse pressure is 75. Ray commonly recommends more vitamin K for such a thing. I would also try to include more (maybe a lot more) insoluble fiber into your diet if you dont already - carrots, mushrooms, bamboo are always recommended here.

When my pulse pressure was high, a salty kale broth "cured" it.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Did you have any dental issues lately? Root canals? You could try Zeta Aid from Dr. T. C. McDaniel. I am 65 and take it religiously every day for my mild arrhythmia. It charges up the blood, it decreases the blood’s viscosity (I think), I buy 25 packs at a time and it costs me $10 per month.

Dr. TC McDaniel Zeta Aid Welcome

It is based on Thomas M. Riddick’s research on colloidal stability and the Zeta Potential. I can send you a link to download his book, over 200 MB.

burtlancast

Did you have any dental issues lately? Root canals? You could try Zeta Aid from Dr. T. C. McDaniel. I am 65 and take it religiously every day for my mild arrhythmia. It charges up the blood, it decreases the blood’s viscosity (I think), I buy 25 packs at a time and it costs me $10 per month.

Dr. TC McDaniel Zeta Aid Welcome

It is based on Thomas M. Riddick’s research on colloidal stability and the Zeta Potential. I can send you a link to download his book, over 200 MB.

I very much would like to read it.

Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals