Help Me Reduce My Serotonin Levels

M

member 6316

I have tried SO many things to reduce it.. I just have so much of it and any supplement wont decrease it enough.

I have tried all these:
yohimbe
white willow bark
L-Dopa
Activated Charcoal
shilajit
L-lysine
L-Histidine
Choline
Inositol
panax ginseng
Agnus castus
Feverfew
Berberine
Gingkgo biloba
ginger root
Ziziphus
Jujube
Magnolia

What should I do now???! Should I go for a serotonin antagonist or is there any other supplement that ´´work´´?

Aidin91

how about these supplements :
  • Niacinamide (as long as there are ample surgars)
  • BCAAs, glycine, tryosine, and maybe proline
  • Carbon dioxide
  • Caffeine
  • Thyroid
  • Aspirin
  • Ample sodium
  • Light (especially red light- late or early sun)
  • General relaxation - lack of stress
  • Feverfew
  • Lisuride, Metergoline, etc
  • Zinc (increase serotonin uptake)
  • Thiamine
  • Adamantane and its derivatives
  • Anything that improves digestion
  • DHT along with many other androgens
  • Progesterone
  • Shilajit
  • l-theanine
  • Vitamin D
  • Cypro
maybe you don't need to reduce it.
I am kind of in struggle to reduce or increase it. That is why I said it.

grenade

I have tried SO many things to reduce it.. I just have so much of it and any supplement wont decrease it enough.

I have tried all these:
yohimbe
white willow bark
L-Dopa
Activated Charcoal
shilajit
L-lysine
L-Histidine
Choline
Inositol
panax ginseng
Agnus castus
Feverfew
Berberine
Gingkgo biloba
ginger root
Ziziphus
Jujube
Magnolia

What should I do now???! Should I go for a serotonin antagonist or is there any other supplement that ´´work´´?

What is your diet like? How is your digestion (how nany bowel movements a day, any gas or bloating, stomach pains, etc.)? Also, what is your general outlook on life and do you have a fun, engaging lifestyle?

OP
M

member 6316

What is your diet like? How is your digestion (how nany bowel movements a day, any gas or bloating, stomach pains, etc.)? Also, what is your general outlook on life and do you have a fun, engaging lifestyle?
why? I have a mutation which my body produces too much serotonin its not my lifestyle.

Aidin91

why? I have a mutation which my body produces too much serotonin its not my lifestyle.
lysine and ginger as far as I know won't help in reducing serotonin.
did u tried some of these in combination? charlie suggested me to use aspirin, caffeine, thiamine, and niacinamide in the same time.
would you mind to share some of your symptoms?

OP
M

member 6316

lysine and ginger as far as I know won't help in reducing serotonin.
did u tried some of these in combination? charlie suggested me to use aspirin, caffeine, thiamine, and niacinamide in the same time.
would you mind to share some of your symptoms?
Do your research they do.

Anxiety , depression , OCD, fatigue, cant focus, low test, Sensetive to noise, Anger issues, Insomnia, no feelings / dont enjoy stuff.
I belive all this is caused by too much serotonin in my body and my CNS has been fried from all the serotonin.

OP
M

member 6316

I tried Niacin & pregnenolone but i dont see how they reduce serotonin and if they do I doubt its much more than the ones I listed.

Why plenty of sugar? does sugar decrease serotonin??

Aspirin is on my to - try List.. Is it worth a shot?

@DaveFoster

OP
M

member 6316

@Aidin91

I wanna try HIGH amounts of BCAA I heard it is very effective in reducing Serotonin...
Aspirin Might give it a shot don´t got anything to lose.

You need to increase your serotonin? thats easy . 5-htp

Aidin91

Anxiety , depression , OCD, fatigue, cant focus, low test, Sensetive to noise, Anger issues, Insomnia, no feelings / dont enjoy stuff.
I believe all this is caused by too much serotonin in my body and my CNS has been fried from all the serotonin.
I am telling you my own experiment.I didn't achieve anything from lysine even though I tried in heavy dose.
but cypro by itself and in some level aspirin helped me to reduce the headache pain.
cypro also reduces CRH which I think it helps you.

OP
M

member 6316

Any opinions on these to reduce serotonin?
anti-histamine meds
gelatin
Benadryl
resveratrol

Constatine

I belive all this is caused by too much serotonin in my body and my CNS has been fried from all the serotonin.
I would advise you try getting plenty of light exposure, red light, and near infared light exposure, especially to the forehead (brain). Nofap might also help. These are definitely conditions linked to high serotonin but they are also systematic problems. Just lowering serotonin might not fix the issue.

OP
M

member 6316

Can someone go in detail where serotonin is being used etc.. Like is there serotonin in the amygdala? Do I need to decrease it there? Or where do you need to decrease it so it decreases everywhere? There are serotonin receptors, Like how does it work? I read most serotonin is being Made in the gut .. So many things making me all confused..

OP
M

member 6316

I would advise you try getting plenty of light exposure, red light, and near infared light exposure, especially to the forehead (brain). Nofap might also help. These are definitely conditions linked to high serotonin but they are also systematic problems. Just lowering serotonin might not fix the issue.
Yes Nofap does help but its still not enough.
Just exposing myself to light where did this come from? it sounds like nonsense that it would reduce serotonin. Its probably by 0,0001% .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom