Help Me Reduce My Serotonin Levels

BibleBeliever

Could be, but diet might contribute on top of that. There are fruits that can greatly increase serotonin; I tried cooking bananas as a staple for a while and that was the worst experiment I had ever done. Definitely boosted serotonin more than anything. Figs and dates did it to an extreme as well.

From what I remember vitamin b6 helps change the conversion of tryptophan to niacin instead of serotonin. I think combining it with high protein helps it boost dopamine too.

DaveFoster

I tried Niacin & pregnenolone but i dont see how they reduce serotonin and if they do I doubt its much more than the ones I listed.

Why plenty of sugar? does sugar decrease serotonin??

Aspirin is on my to - try List.. Is it worth a shot?

@DaveFoster
Everything that supports a high metabolic rate will encourage the breakdown of serotonin.

>95% of the serotonin in your body comes from bacteria in your digestive tract; the most effective way to reduce serotonin dramatically would be activated charcoal (1 TBSP) or antibiotics (50-100 mg of tetracycline taken as needed.)

OP
M

member 6316

What is a medication that actually reduces / get rids of serotonin? cypro just stops the effect.

Also what should I do now that I have tried all these?
yohimbe
white willow bark
L-Dopa
Activated Charcoal
shilajit
L-lysine
L-Histidine
Choline
panax ginseng
Agnus castus
Feverfew
Berberine
Gingkgo biloba
ginger root
Ziziphus
Jujube
Magnolia
bcaa
tyrosine
phenylalanine
Taurine
thiamine
theanine
nicotinic acid
Collagen
Famotidine
Aspirin
Benadryl
Resveratrol
Sodium

Last edited by a moderator:

Constatine

What is a medication that actually reduces / get rids of serotonin? cypro just stops the effect.

Also what should I do now that I have tried all these?
yohimbe
white willow bark
L-Dopa
Activated Charcoal
shilajit
L-lysine
L-Histidine
Choline
panax ginseng
Agnus castus
Feverfew
Berberine
Gingkgo biloba
ginger root
Ziziphus
Jujube
Magnolia
bcaa
tyrosine
phenylalanine
Taurine
thiamine
theanine
nicotinic acid
Collagen
Famotidine
Aspirin
Benadryl
Resveratrol
Sodium
Stop ingesting pill capsules as it's probably irritating the gut and producing serotonin.

Constatine

Ok do you have a better idea
Opening the pill cap and mixing it in with a smoothie or something makes it easier on the stomach in my experience. For fat soluble vitamins dissolving in coconut oil does the trick.

bram

First: how do you know your serotonin is high? And second lowering your serotonin isn't gonna fix your life problems.

Are you getting enough protein?
Sunlight?
Caffeine?
Sugar?
Nutrients?

And are you doing things you enjoy? Stop being around negative people and negative environments. Don't give your serotonin levels a chance to get high in the first place.

Constatine

Roobois tea can lower serotonin.
Also I really recommend increasing or supplementing DHT for serotonin issues as it lowers serotonin and it's "receptors" as well.

Aidin91

Roobois tea can lower serotonin.
Also I really recommend increasing or supplementing DHT for serotonin issues as it lowers serotonin and it's "receptors" as well.
Are u Sure ? Because the only abnormality in my blood test was about DHT and I am suffering from high serotonin.

Constatine

Are u Sure ? Because the only abnormality in my blood test was about DHT and I am suffering from high serotonin.
As in your DHT was low or high? And that is what the research seems to indicate. But I am never sure of things.

Aidin91

As in your DHT was low or high? And that is what the research seems to indicate. But I am never sure of things.
I think it was twice the normal ranges upper limit and testosterone was close to lower limit.
I am also stuck with this, I tried Feverfew with thiamine as you said for one month and half and it didn't help me a bit.
Do you know another approach with stronger effect?

Constatine

I think it was twice the normal ranges upper limit and testosterone was close to lower limit.
I am also stuck with this, I tried Feverfew with thiamine as you said for one month and half and it didn't help me a bit.
Do you know another approach with stronger effect?
If that didn't work I would try dramatically upping your salt intake (and maybe magnesium), lowering your fluid intake (only drink when you feel thirsty), increase your CO2 levels (sodium bicarbonate is a good way to do both of these at the same time), and spend more time in the sun. What type of environment do you live in?

Last edited:

Aidin91

If that didn't work I would try dramatically upping your salt intake (and maybe magnesium), lowering your fluid intake (only drink when you feel thirsty), increase your CO2 levels (sodium bicarbonate is a good way to do both of these at the same time), and spend more time in the sun. What type of environment do you live in?
Dry and mostly sunny in summer.
Very cold and cloudy in winter.
but I prefer herbal and drug approach, since it is very severe and it is ruining my life.
Do you know anything strong that maybe help me if I use it in combination with the other supplements that you mentioned?

Constatine

Dry and mostly sunny in summer.
Very cold and cloudy in winter.
but I prefer herbal and drug approach, since it is very severe and it is ruining my life.
Do you know anything strong that maybe help me if I use it in combination with the other supplements that you mentioned?
One of the stronger ones is Adamantane (Haidut's Diamant). It can also potentiate any supplement you take it with. So if you take it with another anti-serotonin substance you can get even greater effects. Have you tried this one? I would read up on it first though, there is a lot more research on its derivative memantine. It is a great substance but if you take too much it can have dissociative effects (in some people).

walker_in_aus

I think you are looking for a magic pill, of which there are none. The stress from searching for this non existent magic pill is probably causing increases in serotonin.

Relax and do some learning about all this and eventually you will find many answers and solutions that will give you a diet and lifestyle to reduce serotonin.

Also please understand that this forum will not accept "Genetics" as the ultimate cause of anything like high serotonin. It is commonly known now that the environment around you will be causing genes to be expressed or not. I.e Your diet and your lifestyle.

Goodluck.

OP
M

member 6316

I think you are looking for a magic pill, of which there are none. The stress from searching for this non existent magic pill is probably causing increases in serotonin.

Relax and do some learning about all this and eventually you will find many answers and solutions that will give you a diet and lifestyle to reduce serotonin.

Also please understand that this forum will not accept "Genetics" as the ultimate cause of anything like high serotonin. It is commonly known now that the environment around you will be causing genes to be expressed or not. I.e Your diet and your lifestyle.

Goodluck.

well im not asking for help anymore from here so you can stop posting now

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom