Help me interpret my thyroid blood tests from 2019

GreekDemiGod

Hi,

I really struggle with T3, it works at the beginning, but then it stops working. I feel so fatigued most days.
I am going to get fresh blood tests this week. Until then, I looked again on some of my old results.

This is what I have:

May 2019 (the values from far right are previous results). I was doing the Carnivore Diet around that time
1626128046315.png

July 2019 - still on Carnivore

1626128249676.png

1626128269919.png

gaze

No. But I have tried Tyromix a while back and it didn't quite work.
i think tyromix has a lot of T3 compared to T4. you may already be converting T4 to T3 adequately, so you may be better off with more t4 to keep the tsh down. Tyromax or cynoplus has a more favorable ratio, i think closer to 4:1 T4 to T3, i personally would start with a very low dose daily for a couple weeks then slowly increasing if no improvment. while also working on vitamin d/sleep/magnesium/nutrition. taking it slow is a better option, i find relying on T3 makes people expect too fast of an improvement, causing them to constantly toy with the dose at weird times, which just starts throwing everything out of whack. Ray told me over email cynoplus alone works well for most people, especially for young men with good livers.

Motif

Hi,

I really struggle with T3, it works at the beginning, but then it stops working. I feel so fatigued most days.
I am going to get fresh blood tests this week. Until then, I looked again on some of my old results.

This is what I have:

May 2019 (the values from far right are previous results). I was doing the Carnivore Diet around that time
View attachment 25294

July 2019 - still on Carnivore

View attachment 25295
View attachment 25296
Hi! How did this continue?
still taking thyroid stuff ?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

T3 alone doesn't work
T3 throughout the day + T4 at bedtime doesn’t work
NDT alone doesn’t work
T4 + T3 in a 2:1 ratio. It did not work last year, this year it worked quite well for a week, then I ran out of my bottle of Tyromix.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals