Help me get rid of covid

Hey guys so I think I have covid.

I have had consistent headaches daily and it got way worse about 10 hours ago to the point where my head hurts so bad I can’t sleep. I also have tons of mucus and phelgm. I will randomly get fits of coughing that are quite intense in nature and also end up causing pain in the abdomen,back and obliques. I have been sneezing a lot too which also causes pain. The last thing is body pains and pressure behind the eyes and jaw/neck tightness.

I would appreciate some suggestions that have worked for you guys.

thanks a lot!

gaze

I had similar symptoms earlier (however it wasn't covid since I don't have antibodies), but the symptoms were resolved by a laxative. I think a lot of it, at least in my case. was from endotoxin and intestinal pressure, especially the headaches and pressure behind the eyes. I personally used milk of magnesia, however MoM irritates a lot of peoples intestines

Yucca

Hydrogen peroxyde nebulizations. 0,1% each hour the 1st day for about 15mn. Then , 4-6x/d. You can get it in a pharmacy or Amazon if you prefer. It’s like $30-40, use diluted in saline solution. Search dr Mercola articles or read there : Hydrogen Peroxide Videos
Add 60-80mg zinc each day.
You can also take some colloïdal (10-15ppm) silver to use instead of azythromicyn, as it’s a very good antiviral/antibiotic.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I had similar symptoms earlier (however it wasn't covid since I don't have antibodies), but the symptoms were resolved by a laxative. I think a lot of it, at least in my case. was from endotoxin and intestinal pressure, especially the headaches and pressure behind the eyes. I personally used milk of magnesia, however MoM irritates a lot of peoples intestines
Never tried it before but i’ll look into it.

Thank you :)

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Hydrogen peroxyde nebulizations. 0,1% each hour the 1st day for about 15mn. Then , 4-6x/d. You can get it in a pharmacy or Amazon if you prefer. It’s like $30-40, use diluted in saline solution. Search dr Mercola articles or read there : Hydrogen Peroxide Videos
Add 60-80mg zinc each day.
You can also take some colloïdal (10-15ppm) silver to use instead of azythromicyn, as it’s a very good antiviral/antibiotic.
Thank you kind fellow

Jam

Lapodin (or Cascara Sagrada) for the emodin, which blocks the spike protein, Pau D'Arco (or Lapodin) for the lapachol/beta-Lapachone, 10,000IU Vit. D, K2 MK4, tons of orange juice, capsaicin, and olive leaf extract. Aspirin is also useful, but I wouldn't combine it with Lapodin. ANTI-PEAT WARNING: I would also use SSKI (iodine) as an expectorant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory.

aliml

Laxative stimulates vagus nerve

Aby_2021

I have had consistent headaches daily and it got way worse about 10 hours ago to the point where my head hurts so bad I can’t sleep. I also have tons of mucus and phelgm. I will randomly get fits of coughing that are quite intense in nature and also end up causing pain in the abdomen,back and obliques. I have been sneezing a lot too which also causes pain. The last thing is body pains and pressure behind the eyes and jaw/neck tightness.

thanks a lot!
Check this out

"Honey and Nigella sativa significantly improved symptoms, viral clearance and mortality in COVID-19 patients. It also resulted in ∼50% reduction in time taken to alleviate symptoms as compared to placebo (Moderate (4 versus 7 days)"

All the best!

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Smooth Move, based on organic senna leaf extract, is a good laxative that grocery stores like Raleys carry. My son had a knee operation and no bowl movement for two days. This did it!

Dom

Anacyclus pyrethrum, a physiscian I know recommended it to me a while ago for treating respiratory diseases. She said "it opens the lungs" and that she effectively treated covid patients with it. I can't say if it helps against covid as I don't think I had it, but it helped me getting rid of sore throat more then once last winter. Just take half a teaspoon with water a few times a day or add it to meals if you don't mind the taste.

frannybananny

thanks a lot!
Ivermectin! I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet. You can get the tubes of paste from Amazon for cheap, or at a feed store, the liquid for goats is also effective. The tablets for humans require a prescription however you can get them from India for cheaper than here. Read the FLCCC protocol for treatment at all stages of Covid and for Ivermectin prophylaxis. Ivermectin in COVID-19 | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

RealNeat

Your body is cleansing. I got the same type of "illness" for a few weeks while traveling the Middle East and Europe. Some of the air quality is quite horrific, including the cabin air in the planes, (jet fuel etc...) if you are taking care of yourself (eating well, avoiding toxins and sleeping as best as possible) you will cough up everything and once your body reaches a state it can make do with the symptoms should subside.

people try to "kill" something every time they are sick and I just don't think that's the right approach. Most herbs that kill microbial life are also good at purging whether that's through bowels, bronchi or skin. Mullein is a great herb for mucus and lung issues along with steam inhalation with some essentials oils that dissolve like frankincense.

believe in your bodies ability to sort things out and do the right thing. Lasting longer than a month and ever worsening? More intrusive things may be necessary, but when we observe illness around the world it's not so much the "offending substance" that causes a failure to recover but the failure of energy in the body. Stay fueled up and consume electrolyte rich foods/ liquids. If the body insists on fasting, I'd give in, at least temporarily.

Ben.

The "i got covid threats" are increasing, and that from long standing members ...

I realy want to know how you guys know its "covid" without the "faith" of a symptom chart ... or are people here just using that word as a placeholder for their current situation?

Genuinely curious.

Gipzy2u

thanks a lot!
YouTube Dr Thomas Levy look up cure with high vit c you can find him but he gives a free book how to cure COVID

OP
Alex Jaramillo
The "i got covid threats" are increasing, and that from long standing members ...

I realy want to know how you guys know its "covid" without the "faith" of a symptom chart ... or are people here just using that word as a placeholder for their current situation?

Genuinely curious.
More as a place holder. I think the vaccinated are getting the unvaccinated sick.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals