Help Me Find Something To Induce Adipogensis !

GorillaHead

Guys I am looking for a topical solution to induce adipogensis. Basically increase the subcutaneous fat layer in my skin.

I heard about volufiline. Not sure if it’s legit.

Any info or advice would be appreciated ! Thank you

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I mean there are many things I guess I take that help reduce tgf beta.

Dwat seems to be what I am looking for. Any idea how to induce adioocyte differentiation assuming I am inhibit tgf beta one way or another

Also thanks for contributing to the thread

Ultimately this is my ultimate goal right here.
https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(11)00817-8

Last edited:

Terma

Nothing worked on me in the past, I have a lifelong issue with this, so I've put it aside and not researched it lately, but you statistically won't have my problem.

Anything that increases the adipocyte differentiator PPARgamma is likely helpful or essential (exception: cortisol), provided proliferation and fat availability are sufficient. Just search that in pubmed you'll find examples. There are other differentiation enzymes related to PPARgamma but it's the popular one.

The process and lipogenesis all need the reductive capacity of NADPH. However NADPH in the presence of high oxidative stress may trigger TGF. So some cysteine/NAC (+glycine) for GSH is called for, but not too high either - you don't want to kill off O2- or hydrogen peroxide generation completely or growth may stop, it's a balance. In real life it's melanocortin hormones that protect the skin by inducing NRF to induce the PPP/other to produce NADPH: α-Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone Counteracts the Suppressive Effect of UVB on Nrf2 and Nrf-Dependent Gene Expression in Human Skin

This is where I left off: Targeting NRF2 for Improved Skin Barrier Function and Photoprotection: Focus on the Achiote-Derived Apocarotenoid Bixin
Funnily enough bixin is a carotenoid product.

There are probably more tangible suggestions e.g. biotin but I'll leave it to someone else because I have too much to catch up on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals