Help interpreting DUTCH test results?

Hi all - this is a follow-up from my previous thread where I sought advice about my inability to gain strength/muscle after many years of training.

On the advice of some forums members, I got a DUTCH test. These are my results (I am a 28 y/o male, ~6'1", ~188lbs). At first glance, it appears my Testosterone levels are really low, which is disappointing to me considering my lifestyle has been built around maxing T-levels (sleep, sunlight, proper nutrition, avoiding endocrine disruptors, etc.). The lab also called out potential hypothyroidism (surprise). I'm not sure what my next steps should be to correct these issues.

Any concerns/thoughts/feedback/advice is appreciated. ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot 3.png
    Screenshot 3.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 4.png
    Screenshot 4.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 5.png
    Screenshot 5.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 32

Beastmode

@DrivesOldTruck Have you done some of the basic home tests (i.e- body temp, pulse throughout the day) for any period of time?

Being hypo isn't a surprise these days, even for younger folks in your age range.

OP
D
@DrivesOldTruck Have you done some of the basic home tests (i.e- body temp, pulse throughout the day) for any period of time?

Being hypo isn't a surprise these days, even for younger folks in your age range.
Yes both are generally low. Struggle to get body temps over 98 throughout the day and pulse generally sits below 70bpm.

Beastmode

Yes both are generally low. Struggle to get body temps over 98 throughout the day and pulse generally sits below 70bpm.
If you've been doing all those things to increase T, it sounds like something really important to you. It also, as a fellow man, might be something that has an underlying stress on you as well making it so important. Does that align with your experience at all?

OP
D
If you've been doing all those things to increase T, it sounds like something really important to you. It also, as a fellow man, might be something that has an underlying stress on you as well making it so important. Does that align with your experience at all?
I would note my fixation on hormone optimization (and any potential accompanying stress) is a very recent phenomenon for me. So I can't say I've got come sort of chronic stress from trying to deal with this over many years as I've only just started to think about it recently.