Help, gave my friend 3 drops oral Kuinone

Frankdee20

Gave my friend 3 drops oral Kuinone after a meal. He takes D3 regularly, but he started feeling like crap shortly after. I told him to drink milk and a D3 capsule. Will he be okay ?

Jonnie

Gave my friend 3 drops oral Kuinone after a meal. He takes D3 regularly, but he started feeling like crap shortly after. I told him to drink milk and a D3 capsule. Will he be okay ?
Yeah why not? It’s just 3 drops. Took 2 drops just a few hours ago.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hey there. I tend to react badly to all vitamin K except if I push my calcium intake / supplements a lot higher.

opethfeldt

He should be fine. That said, I'd be careful about dosing friends with supplements. You might mean well but we all react differently to various things. 3 drops is also a pretty high dose. That's 6mg of the most recent formulation, which is well beyond what you'd get with any food.

Demyze

Maybe just low blood sugar? I've gotten before

dukesbobby777

Yeah I totally agree about giving friends and family supplements. They usually don’t have the same knowledge or interest in a Ray Peat lifestyle. For instance, any metabolically enhancing supplement is going to need calories (preferably sugar) to fuel it. Especially those from IdeaLabs, which are very potent. And your average person who follows the SAD is going to look perplexed and scoff at you, if you suggest that they wash it down with a few glasses of OJ.

I just let people go their own path when it comes to health.

Jonk

I dosed my self with 12-14 drops a few months ago. Had terrible nightmares that night, some really weird stuff. I also didn't supplement with calcium or D3 at the time so it might have exacerbate the problems. Next day was fine though.

Demyze

I dosed my self with 12-14 drops a few months ago. Had terrible nightmares that night, some really weird stuff. I also didn't supplement with calcium or D3 at the time so it might have exacerbate the problems. Next day was fine though.
Maybe low blood sugar, I have the same issue if I eat liver right before I go to sleep

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals