Help for painful digestion

JuM

My digestion is extremely delicate.
I am a female (24) and can barely reach 1800kcal with abdominal pain and indigestion.
I had my gallbladder removed 6 years ago and for 3 years I have had these concerns.
If I eat too much of it, I'm sure I'll get indigestion afterwards. It doesn't matter what food or drink. Even a sip of orange juice.
I am tired because I cannot eat more.
I eat gelatin, collagen, orange juice, potatoes, beef, whatever RP recommends.
I also take magnesium, liver, oysters, vitamin E, vitamin B3, digestive enzymes.
I also tried ox bile and digestive bitters. Nothing helps. I can't do it. :pensive:
Do you have any advice ? Has anyone had the same experience?
Thank you :):

Elize

I also have no gallbladder. Foods, medication and supplements that cause histamine liberating reactions is a big issue. A lot of things you are eating could be the issue as they are high histamine. There's a number of posts on histamine right now. Redsun is very knowledgeable on the forum. Look up his posts and I too have a lot of information on my posts

OP
J

JuM

I also have no gallbladder. Foods, medication and supplements that cause histamine liberating reactions is a big issue. A lot of things you are eating could be the issue as they are high histamine. There's a number of posts on histamine right now. Redsun is very knowledgeable on the forum. Look up his posts and I too have a lot of information on my posts
Thank you, I am going to look into the subject of histamine.