Help for my son

steel_reserve

My oldest son has a lot of the same problems I did. I hope he can find some relief (and maybe also myself)

10 years

Terrible acne on face and back

Constipation (black baseball bats every other day)

Extremely skinny and tall

Insomnia

Underbite that the dentist claims will require surgery when he is an adult. No mid face volume

Very minor ticks that makes me and his mom think he is on the spectrum

Bad posture

Ear tunes when he was 1.

Only got one vaccine ( tetanus 1.5 years].

Any ideas would help.

gaze

check his T3 levels, vitamin D, PTH, and calcium. If I had to guess just off the information you provided my guess would be he has low T3. having a high carbohyrdate diet, combined with lots of calcium, protein (from dairy, eggs, meat, fish), vitamin D, may help. things like butter and potatoes and white rice may help him put on weight and raise T3 in the mean time. Insomnia almost always indiciates some sort of undereating and/or intestinal problem. I think checking him for celiac disease may also be worthwhile, because he may have some sort of flattened villi causing internal malnutrition

Michael Mohn

Skin and intestine are connected. Acne is a sign of bad, irritated digestion and constipation is the result, the large intestine is fermenting fiber to fat to compensate for low nutrient uptake. Low glucose oxidation, low metabolism, low thyroid, low steroid production, no muscle, no energy to get through the night, liver is probably affected, maybe a week pancreas. Fresh, ripe fruit would be the best food, enough animal protein. Proteolytic enzymes in fruit like kiwi, pineapple, papaya and fresh figs break down protein and improve protein absorption. Glycine in gelatin, calcium and some saturated fats help the intestine to heal. Some pregnenolone can jump start steroid production and keep estrogen & serotonin low. Emodin can speed up transite time of food and reduce endotoxins.

Gustav3Y

I would be very careful with steroid hormones like pregnenolone to a 10 year old, not even adults have had 100% positive experience with it, including myself.
Let's not forget how many tings one can take for a couple of days or several days and can feel like in the right direction and then just crashes hard.
First these have to be blood tested and probably more than once (especially something like cortisol) , yes it is expensive to do various blood steroid hormones but it is very important if there are so many issues.

Michael Mohn

I would be very careful with steroid hormones like pregnenolone to a 10 year old, not even adults have had 100% positive experience with it, including myself.
Let's not forget how many tings one can take for a couple of days or several days and can feel like in the right direction and then just crashes hard.
First these have to be blood tested and probably more than once (especially something like cortisol) , yes it is expensive to do various blood steroid hormones but it is very important if there are so many issues.
Pregnenolone is not a steroid hormone but a prohormone from which hormones like progesterone and dhea are made. Ray said that he saw how a one time dose of pregnenolone has stopped growing pains in young boys, and reduced excess estrogen. If one would take such vage caveats serious there would be nothing left to try. Don't have had a 100% positive experience with a food better stop eating it! Prepuperty is the best time to try interventions that are low risk but can have a lifetime of benefits.

gaze

Pregnenolone is not a steroid hormone but a prohormone from which hormones like progesterone and dhea are made. Ray said that he saw how a one time dose of pregnenolone has stopped growing pains in young boys, and reduced excess estrogen. If one would take such vage caveats serious there would be nothing left to try. Don't have had a 100% positive experience with a food better stop eating it! Prepuperty is the best time to try interventions that are low risk but can have a lifetime of benefits.
yea...but ray also mentioned it's almost impossible to find pure pregnenolone and the majority on the market today causes stress reactions in many people from so called "impurities".

Michael Mohn

yea...but ray also mentioned it's almost impossible to find pure pregnenolone and the majority on the market today causes stress reactions in many people from so called "impurities".
Not my experience. Still worth a try and it's not like giving 14 year old girls estrogen against acne that I hope is clear.

OP
S

steel_reserve

What is ear tunes? Do you mean ear tubes? Ear infections and tinnitus are linked to high serotonin as are ticks.
Yes ear tubes. He would be on antibiotics for two weeks, off for two weeks, on again for two weeks his first year of life

Back
Top Bottom