Jonk

I am not familiar with the term spondylosis/mild spondylosis, but have had terrible back, hip and thigh pain for many years and seem to be close to healing from this. For some quick easy pain remedy it might be good to look up lymphatic drainage massage. Helped me get to sleep a few times. I would also guess keeping the intestine as clean as possible will help as short term pain mitigation.

As I said, I am not familiar with this medical term, but it can be worth looking up "One of a kind fitness" on Instagram. He has said he is about to be public with all of his excersises (before around $15 for this premium service). I have been interested in biomechanics, Functional Patterns, etc for a few years trying to solve my pain. Tried antibiotics also without sucess. In my opinion, increadible stuff from that guy, easy to learn and rather quick results (took about 2 months of "re-learning" the motion of the hip-joint, keeping the lumbo-pelvic-hip-complex stable by resisting external rotation. Just my two cents. I am obviously not associated with this guy, just feel the need to share if I it can help someone in a similiar position as me.

OP
P

Patty

An MRI will reveal the status of the intervertebral discs regarding herniation and bulging. After hearing more than 5,000 lumbar patients, I made a clinical diagnosis, which from your comments, appears to have been of benefit. In the future, (hopefully not) if you need it seek an MRI. X rays only reveal a decrease in height. The extension exercises will reverse the herniations, but nothing will reverse the arthritis. However, I have seen thousands of patients with arthritis (DJD) that were totally without symptoms. While I am a strong supporter of resistance exercise, this is not a muscular problem. Autopsis have shown degenerative discs and lumbar arthritis in everyone, including those without any complaints of back pain. This condition can be easily managed. However, the old chinese proverb, "When you feel the safest you are most at risk," applies. When you are without pain/symptoms, you will forget what made you better.

Another important prevention is to employ a lumbar pillow when sitting (leave one in your car). The lumbar pillow will restore the lordotic curve to the spine, which is important because the curve is reversed when we sit. Sitting imposes more stress on the discs than standing. When we stand, the vector forces of the femur transfer the upper body weight to the ground. When we sit, the curve reversal increases disc pressure, and the vector forces are. not present. An example of a lumbar pillow:Amazon product ASIN B000H48WYAView: https://www.amazon.com/Original-McKenzie-Lumbar-Roll-OPTP/dp/B000H48WYA/ref=sr_1_5?.crid=3JPYEQ35J2AZ3&keywords=lumbar+pillow&qid=1645362474&sprefix=lumbar%2Caps%2C95&sr=8-5

Lifting technique is also important. No matter what you lift from the floor (a pencil, a piece of paper, a 40 pound box or 100 pound barbell), proper lifting is vital to maintain the position of the spine and discs. Remember, this is not a muscular issue, it is a structural issue. The lumbar and trunk musculature (currently referred to as the core, a new age-touchy feely term, help to maintain this proper posture. Some trainers, gyms, etc. have made 'Core training' a new religion. Ignore the hype. Maintaining the trunk musculature is an important part of proper biomechanics. But it is not the cure for pathology. Proper lift technique
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTFBQYxAi_U
. I have no affiliation with any products or videos presented.

Be well,
Tom

Thanks so much. I will ask her to do MRI as soon as possible. Do you mind if I share the result with you?

BibleBeliever

from concentrate?

Most people on here say never/not from concentrate?

Minute maid frozen orange juice is number 1 if not making orange juice from fresh oranges.
I use the frozen concentrates for time/cost savings. I tried juicing fresh oranges for quite some time, don't notice a large difference.
The frozen concentrates are much better than the store juices for maintaining the vitamins, more vitamin c.
I work a very physical job and notice the anti-inflammatory effects quite potently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom