Help! Female friend low in Ferritin

youngsinatra

Hemoglobin looks alright so I think there is is little to no dysfunction in the correct utilization of iron (that requires certain co-factors besides iron) but the other markers suggest sup-optimal iron intake.
I‘d suggest increasing dietary iron intake, while decreasing or avoidance of coffee/aspirin/calcium with the iron-rich meals. That would be counterproductive.

Does she eat red meat? I think it‘s the best source, also for other nutrients like zinc. I think every human should eat a 1 pound of lean red meat / beef a day.

PaRa

Meat + easy to digest salted starches + no dairy + no coffee + iron supp + vitamin C + folate

raising Iron stores Takes a lot of time

mine only went from 7 to 21 in 2 monthes, will drop dairies at the start of the Next week and supp 2 Times a day with Iron bisglycinate

This OP (scammer) doesn't even post here anymore -- no reason to keep his threads going since he won't be rearing his head around here anymore likely.

If the thread starter asks a question/for help but then has a banned/retired account there should be no reason to keep it going -- not like they'll give a follow-up or such.

All the OP did was talk about steroids/testosterone, sex with trannies, insult others, act smug/intelligent, but yet often literally would give out bad advice/misrepresent things.

Let's not forget the fact that OP claimed to have "good sources" of drugs, from which he often tried to rip others off from supposedly connecting them with said sources, all of which are obviously illegal in most cases. I wonder why he left here then ... Hm. At least Georgi does it more right & honest/up-front, i.e., doesn't try to swindle or con others.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom