Help! Face got somewhat swollen after stopping zinc citrate 30 mg daily!

TreasureVibe

Hey all, so I took zinc citrate 30 mg for about a week or less and then stopped it because it was giving me more premature ejaculation on the second and third round, and now my face is swollen. I am on 10 mg of valium in the morning and 10 mg of valium in the evening and on 3 mg of risperidone in the evening. So a total of 20 mg of valium. My face used to be swollen when I was on 28 mg of valium too. I also smoke 25 cigarettes a day approx. I also take 5000 IU of vitamin D daily. I think I might be magnesium deficient.

Will it go away or what can I do?

Thank you

Last edited:

Giraffe

Rick K

Hey all, so I took zinc citrate 30 mg for about a week or less and then stopped it because it was giving me more premature ejaculation on the second and third round, and now my face is swollen. I am on 10 mg of valium in the morning and 10 mg of valium in the evening and on 3 mg of risperidone in the evening. So a total of 20 mg of valium. My face used to be swollen when I was on 28 mg of valium too. I also smoke 25 cigarettes a day approx. I also take 5000 IU of vitamin D daily. I think I might be magnesium deficient.

Will it go away or what can I do?

Thank you
If you want someone's help why don't you start by helping yourself? 25 cigarettes daily and ssri's? This is kind of like turning the radio up louder in your car to overcome the sound of a bad bearing and then pretending the problem isn't there.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

If you want someone's help why don't you start by helping yourself? 25 cigarettes daily and ssri's? This is kind of like turning the radio up louder in your car to overcome the sound of a bad bearing and then pretending the problem isn't there.
I'm already tapering off the valium and after that I will taper off the risperidone. The valium isn't a ssri it's a benzodiazepine and the risperidone isn't a ssri either but an antipsychotic.