Help Dissolving Testosterone Base Powder

Breadpill

I ordered testosterone base powder and am wondering how to dissolve it.

I understand that ray has said "It’s essential to have everything else in place, thyroid, calcium, magnesium, protein, vitamin D, vitamin E, pregnenolone, DHEA; then one milligram per day can have very strong effects, quickly."

I would like to dissolve it in vitamin E and apply it to the lips/gums like ray does and was wondering if anyone had tried to dissolve test in vitamin E? If it doesn't dissolve in E i know that DMSO is an option but would like to try it how ray does first.

johnwester130

have you ever considered mixing vitamin E oil with a solvent like alcohol?, 30ml vitamin, 30ml alcohol

and then putting in the testosterone

Jman

it dissolves easily in vitamin-e. Measure ingredients by weight. eg; 50 mg of test base with 950mg of vitamin-e will be a 5% mixture, 100mg of test with 900mg of vitamin-e will be a 10% mixture, etc. If you put it in a dropper bottle, and measure the weight of a drop you can then firgure out how much test is in that drop; A 30 mg drop of a 10% mixture will contain 3mg of test.

golder

it dissolves easily in vitamin-e. Measure ingredients by weight. eg; 50 mg of test base with 950mg of vitamin-e will be a 5% mixture, 100mg of test with 900mg of vitamin-e will be a 10% mixture, etc. If you put it in a dropper bottle, and measure the weight of a drop you can then firgure out how much test is in that drop; A 30 mg drop of a 10% mixture will contain 3mg of test.
Out of curiosity which VitE do you use and where do you apply yours Jman

Spondive

I understand that ray has said "It’s essential to have everything else in place, thyroid, calcium, magnesium, protein, vitamin D, vitamin E, pregnenolone, DHEA; then one milligram per day can have very strong effects, quickly."

I would like to dissolve it in vitamin E and apply it to the lips/gums like ray does and was wondering if anyone had tried to dissolve test in vitamin E? If it doesn't dissolve in E i know that DMSO is an option but would like to try it how ray does first.
Could you send me a link to where you ordered

Jman

Out of curiosity which VitE do you use and where do you apply yours Jman
I used health naturas mixed tocopherols. I havent experimented with it properly yet, I rubbed some into my wrists and felt awful that day so Ive been hesitant to try it again lol

Would also appreciate the source info ?

metamorph

If I wanted to do this with tocovit (vitamin e in EVOO) at 10mg per drop is that doable? A bottle of tocovit is 750 drops. Adding 7500mg to the solution for 10mg-drop.

Jman

If I wanted to do this with tocovit (vitamin e in EVOO) at 10mg per drop is that doable? A bottle of tocovit is 750 drops. Adding 7500mg to the solution for 10mg-drop.
That would be somewhere around a 30% solution. Which is quite high. I have never attempted to make any higher than a 10% test solution, so I couldn't say if it would work or not. If it didn't all dissolve you'd have a bunch of solution that you wouldn't know the concentration of. Half of that might be a safer bet.

metamorph

That would be somewhere around a 30% solution. Which is quite high. I have never attempted to make any higher than a 10% test solution, so I couldn't say if it would work or not. If it didn't all dissolve you'd have a bunch of solution that you wouldn't know the concentration of. Half of that might be a safer bet.
Thanks for this. Had no idea and hence my question. You’ve successfully made a 10% solution in vitamin e EVOO? Any advice on that?

Jman

Thanks for this. Had no idea and hence my question. You’ve successfully made a 10% solution in vitamin e EVOO? Any advice on that?
Just in thick vitamin E, no olive oil. If tocovit is what you're using then you should be fine, there should be plenty enough vitamin E to do the job.

BTW, you don't have to dissolve it fully. I think that when it's on the skin, it slowly permeates even if it's undissolved.

Thanks. I want to use it topically and sublingual. Any guidance on ensuring it fully dissolves in say tocovit?

you don’t need it to dissolve. You can shake and apply a spray and the granules will lay on the skin and slowly absorb. This may be a great way to get T physiologically. This works for pregnenolone which is very hard to dissolve in anything.

metamorph

you don’t need it to dissolve. You can shake and apply a spray and the granules will lay on the skin and slowly absorb. This may be a great way to get T physiologically. This works for pregnenolone which is very hard to dissolve in anything.
I finally get it. I took a tiny amount of micronized T & DHT sprinkled it on my wrist and put a drop of Tyronene over it, rubbed wrist to wrist. The only issue is the unknown mg amount. For instance I sprinkled a little bit of each on my egg yolk before eating it to ensure it goes into my system better with the saturated fat. I think for ease I'll do an exact mg amount in a bottle of tocovit especially for travel. Any further advice on this?

I easily dissolve T base micronized in E so I get about 1/4mg per drop, which is what I wanted. No heating required, just stirring.