Help - Chemotherapy Induced Male Infertility

noqcks

This might be a long shot, but Im going to ask anyway!

I had chemotherapy for Lymphoma in 2013, and did 6 months of BEACOPP chemotherapy. A nasty cocktail of drugs that has now rendered me sub-fertile by WHO standards.

Before chemotherapy I attempted to collect sperm for storage, but was unable to because of being on a very heavy dose of opiates :(

I went for fertility testing in Sept 2019 and Oct 2020 and the results that came back were both "sub-fertile". Im not trying to conceive of a child at this point, but information like this is helpful to know when planning for the future!

I've been peating for 1.5 years now, and while Total Motile sperm has increased, I haven't seen an increase in sperm concentration.

My Total T = ~600ng/DL

Has anyone here successfully reversed their male infertility?
Anyone recommendations on how I can increase sperm concentration and sperm mobility?

Sept 2019
gQYP8lW.png

Oct 2020
CiDKaac.png

Hans

Forum Supporter
Pomegranates, taurine and quinones are highly protective for the testes. If the Sertoli cells stopped working, then energizing them might help. Inosine, methylene blue, CoQ10, beta-lapachone, menaquinone (vit K2) can help to increase the NAD:NADH ratio and energize the cells. I'd try oral taurine and topical (scrotal) vitamin K2 and perhaps also Lapodin.
Perhaps also red light on yer balls daily might help.
Lastly, have you checked prolactin?

OP
noqcks

noqcks

Thanks Hans.

Yeah, last I checked Prolactin it was 8 ug/L. It was 11 ug/L last year. I've been able to bring it down through a combination of diet + supplements (haven't pulled out the Lisuride just yet though). What kind of ug/L prolactin is ideal?

My progesterone was 0.3 nmol/L before I started supplementing with some progesterone. I haven't tested it since. I know progesterone is helpful with male fertility.

upload_2020-11-11_13-22-18.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom