Help. Cant Quench Thirst

bornamachine

Hello I really need some help, I seem to be not able to quench my thirst, after taking a salt bath and nealy dying 3 years ago I could not quench my thirst and would drink as much as 2 gallons of water a day (spring or tap) and my temp would drop dangerously low to a point I started to lose motor function one time, hot baths were the only thing that saved me I beleive, after multiple er visits and ambulance dispatches to my house every time I came out like a beacon of health with good blood sugar and flying colors in all the other tests but I feel I am dying of dehydration!! Saline drip stabilized me and quenched thirst, fast forward 2 years I stabilize over time fast forward 6 month ago I start to get thirsty again I notice if I eat anything salty closer to bed time I wake up thirsty I drank nearly a gallon today I estimate... my lips dryed up and I felt stinging on my lips (as u do after eating salty sunflower seeds for example) it seems I cant tolerate salt and I ate much less food today avoided salt and drank water... I am not. As thirsty as I was earlier but this is no joke... im even having dreams of administered saline drips... I need help can somebody pls pls tell me what is going on... oh yes also, when I feel so thirsty and I try to gag I feel very salty saliva come from the saliva ducts and I spit it out rinse repeat and I feel better..tmi I know but im pretty desperate at this point... danny roddy...haidut, someone who knows something pls help!!!!

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Just to put this on file for perhaps someones benefit in the future, what caused my dehydrarition was eating dried prunes almost daily.

Years later, i even tried the experiment, ate 3 measly dried prunes, and was dehydrated for 2 days.

Idk why prunes would do that.