HELP accidentally applied Tyromix

Frankdee20

Was reaching for my Pansterone and didn’t realize I applied 4 drops of Tyromix to wrist and forearm. I rubbed them in well, but immediately before putting away bottle noticed the mistake and washed it off with running water and soap.... Did this have much time to fully absorb . We are talking thirty seconds tops....I don’t want to get panic attacks today from this....Ugh

Razvan

Was reaching for my Pansterone and didn’t realize I applied 4 drops of Tyromix to wrist and forearm. I rubbed them in well, but immediately before putting away bottle noticed the mistake and washed it off with running water and soap.... Did this have much time to fully absorb . We are talking thirty seconds tops....I don’t want to get panic attacks today from this....Ugh
It's gone It's not absorbed chill.

S-VV

I would control cardiac symptoms with a beta blocker and monitor heart rate & temp for a hyperthyroid crisis

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I would control cardiac symptoms with a beta blocker and monitor heart rate & temp for a hyperthyroid crisis
Thanks, so far so good, don’t notice much one way or another..... it’s been about 45 minutes... temp was 98.6 up from 97.8 an hour ago, pulse is 92 ... hmm ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals