Help A Nood Get A Grip

clairtanizaki

hi everyone!
i've discovered peating some days ago and i really want to give it a good try. but there's some questions that i really want to seek answers for.

Im a 19yo female, 4'11 and weigh 88 pounds. what do you think would be an adequate protein ratio for me ? I know Ray reccomends 100g atleast per day, but that seems quite alot for someone as tiny as me.
Also i suffer from anemia my hemoglobin is at 11g/dL at best ferritin ranges between 1 to 5 mcg/l (range is 15to300 mcg/L) quite low i know(i take some liquid iron supplements but my lab results never seem to improve). This anemia has caused me to lose half of my hair's thickness. first i suspected the hair loss to be caused by hypothyroidism but my TSH sits around 2,82. does it mean im borderline hypothyroid ?

I would like to know what do you guys think.
What do yo think should i favor in my diet ?

love to all of you

Amazigh

Hi, not sure if you found any answers on this since last year, but off the top of my head, your TSH is high enough to be symptomatic. It's technically "normal" but definitely not optimal. I myself was at my most symptomatic of hypothyroidism when my TSH was 2.8. See if you can get more info on the other thyroid levels (free t4, free t3, reverse t3). That might explain the other issues you mentioned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals