Help A Eunuch Interpret Bloodwork (Hormones, Prolactin, Thyroid, Vitamins)

bagotage

Hi, as someone with zero-to-minimal endogenous hormone production (but significant exogenous supplementation), I struggle to interpret my bloodwork in terms of the men's and women's framings often used on this site (and everywhere else)...

Brief intro—transgender woman, I generally strive to keep hormone levels in the quote unquote female range, although I find that I feel better with testosterone on the high end of that range (~50-100). That said, I'm open to experimenting (and do so constantly)—just want to avoid excessively androgenic side effects (very okay with anabolic). I know y'all aren't trans experts and I don't expect guidance on hormonal transition—just curious about interpreting within a Peat-ian lens.

Besides hormones (E, P, T, DHEA, pregnenolone), I supplement with IdeaLabs vitamins, a small amount of NDT, a small amount of amphetamines (I've quit before but nothing works well enough for ADD/fatigue/executive function); and eat a generally unstructured omnivorous whole foods diet. I live in the country—breathe good air and drink good water.

Symptoms: pain/stiffness from slowly healing sciatica/lumbar disk herniation, headaches (due to high prolactin, I believe), general fatigue and depression and low motivation, poor eyesight, low body temperature (I do tend to hit 98.6 eventually).

The biggest lever I have is hormones, since it's 100% up to me to determine my hormonal makeup. Very open to reshuffling my hormone balance to best alleviate my symptoms, mostly regardless of where it puts me in terms of "male" or "female" ranges.

Also open to diet/supplement changes. I used to take a ton of supplements and have been gradually trying to move away from that—I'm down to the following:

CoQ10, magnesium (tauraute, L-threonate), turmeric, ginger, cayenne, charcoal (plus CamphoSol) at night—suspect I have gut/endotoxin issues, gingko (for tinnitus), astaxanthin, and jiaogulan

Attachments

• labs.pdf
    442.3 KB · Views: 12
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals