Help A Child With Psychological Trauma. Sensitive Topic!

andrei

Hi all! Hope you're well.

I have a very dear person to me who is a 12 year old girl. She has seen her father beat her mother very badly until she was full of blood. She saw this several times when she was around 8 or so.
She now has panic attacks and calls me to say that she is worried that her mother will get beaten again. She loves her mother very much.

I believe in @haidut supplements the most because they literally changed my life. I know there is psychotherapy needed etc..but from a hormonal/neurochemistry perspective; how can I help her minimize anxiety/fear?

I gave her energin and kuinone. I bought now tocovit for her. What else can help here? I was thinking diamant to raise her dopamine levels and make her feel happier. I was thinking magnoil to keep her anxiety at bay.

I habe no limitstions here with money. I will give her everything.

Diet wise; it's not bad. Fairly balanced. I give her mother coconut oil to cook but she still uses sunflower oil often.

Would very much appreciate everyone's help. @haidut help please!

jzeno

I suggest looking into EMDR.

Search EMDR on pubmed for scholarly articles.

RDI is a step in EMDR.

InChristAlone

Somatic experiencing helped me with trauma.

Hugh Johnson

Hypnosis, Somatic Experiencing, just being present with her in a loving calm way, Rosen therapy (you might want a woman for this one). Alexander technique. Dancing, theater and other forms of body based expression. I have a bias towards hypnosis myself, especially since the trauma is quite recent, so it is probably not deep in the body.

EDMR has risks, it can make things worse so make sure you have a competent practitioner.

boris

@andrei if she is scared of this happening again, does that mean they still live with the father or otherwise have contact with him?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals