Hello!

FitnessNinja

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say hi. I have been reading, testing on and off Peat's theories the ast few yeas with little staying power but am in a time where i can experiment a more right now. I just want to fel great and have a cinsistent pulse and temp. Hair growth is also a concern but not a focus.

Currently doing 325 mg aspirin every other day, vit k2 as awell and will be starting niacinamide next week and trying to limit pufa. Other than that drining oj and milk a couple times a day, meat at and starch at lunch, a serving or 2 of gelatin a day and dinner is similar to lunch though i am trying to get away from meat and get more seafood. also coconut oil morning and night.

Vinero

Hi. Keep avoiding those nasty PUFAs and eat saturated fats mainly. That is probably the most important thing.
Also don't be afraid of refined sugar, refined starches, and lots of animal protein. Try to drink coffee for it's metabolism boosting effects. Butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, beef-fat, and lamb-fat are the safest fats to eat.

OP
FitnessNinja

FitnessNinja

Refined starches like? White rice and white flour? I can eat bread all day if that's the case LOL, haven't tried it but want to keep an eye on my nutrients.
I'm really drilling down on pastured meats and limiting conventionally raised beef and chicken because of all the tryptophan. I drink coffe every day but have to make sure to do it with some calories otherwise i get an adrenaline response i.e. coffee butt sweats, tmi? You think 100g animal protein is ok? I thought it was too tryptophanarious....haha

Vinero

I would avoid bread that has any oils added. Look at the ingredients on the back of the package.
100 grams of animal protein sounds perfect. Don't worry about the tryptophan, its only harmful for people with a slow metabolism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals