Hello, I used to suffer from thickness in blood, does consuming PUFA effect the thickness of blood

TypicalJock

Hello, I used to suffer from thickness in blood, does consuming PUFA effect the thickness of blood

Ben.

you used to? does that mean not anymore?

Whats your experience with vitamin k?

Wolf

Had the same thoughts a while ago and was gonna write on here but usually people don’t bite.
Here’s the article in question:

Nemo

Ray: “Estrogen tends to cause chemical hyperventilation (loss of carbon dioxide), which increases blood viscosity and the tendency toward atrial fibrillation."

Also Ray: "PUFA are increased by estrogen, and they increase estrogen, and have some directly estrogen-like effects."

yerrag

Perhaps. Since PUFA contributes to lipid peroxidation chain reaction, and this cut destroy tissues, and the destroyed tissues go into the blood and thickens it.

OP
TypicalJock

TypicalJock

you used to? does that mean not anymore?

Whats your experience with vitamin k?
I am still new to ray peat, but when I stopped consuming PUFA my sever headaches slowed faded away, and the dizziness stopped. These two symptoms were very frequent when I used to consume high amounts of PUFA, and no I haven't had any experience with Vitamin K.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals