Height Growth After 25

Dhair

Hi,

Does anyone know how to increase height after 25? Has Peat written about this at all?

Thanks
I think Ray said that he grew about an inch and a half when he was in his 40s using about 10mg DHEA daily. This is likely due to the androgenic effects of DHEA, but it is important to note that DHEA can easily convert into estrogen if your thyroid function isn't optimal.

Last edited:

Arnold Grape

Taking Pansterone for a few months and Peat eating for a year, swear I've grown an inch in height (6'4-6'5 ish), and my clothing fits different.

AretnaP

I think Ray said that he grew about an inch and a half when he was in his 40s using about 10mg DHEA daily. This is likely due to the androgenic effects of DHEA, but it is important to note that DHEA can easily convert into estrogen if your thyroid function isn't optimal.
To be fair, that was probably because at the time Ray had a sub-optimal hormonal profile and DHEA improved his androgen levels, thus allowing him to maintain better posture through hypertrophy in abdominal musculature.

Dhair

To be fair, that was probably because at the time Ray had a sub-optimal hormonal profile and DHEA improved his androgen levels, thus allowing him to maintain better posture through hypertrophy in abdominal musculature.
I don't disagree. I find that it easily converts to estrogen for me.

Entropy

Glucosamine sulphate in a study showed to increase height very slighty, at 15000mg, although there are anecdotal reports online of people saying they gained 2inches

cyclops

Same with me. I grew a bit. I think this is the reason why.

noordinary

Same with me. I grew a bit. I think this is the reason why.
Good posture doesn't depend on hypertrophy in abdominal musculature (it does but only partially, to lesser degree), it depends in IAP intro abdominal pressure, that is created in a form of cylinder (pelvic floor at the bottom, diaphragm on top, abdominal wall around) and first and foremost depends of movement of diaphragm: its full relaxation and full contraction, which can not be achieved while hyper ventilating, or if you can't fully relax your muscles (as with exes estrogen or anything excitotoxic for that matter).
Hence improving your metabolism positively influences posture and 100 crushes (most useless and even harmful exercise for improving core strength) and low metabolism don't.

noordinary

I grew an inch from 5'6 to 5'7 when started implementing Dr. Peat ideas, I do not use steroids.

OP
J

Jackson Chung

noordinary, interesting. What specifically do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

noordinary

noordinary, interesting. What specifically do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks
I eat as a family of three LOL
I supplement vit E and K (both IdeaLabs). I don't supplement D, i did last winter, and I don't supplement A. I eat 6 oz/week liver though and I'm starting to suspect that is not enough anymore.
And I just recently started supplementing Bs (IdeaLabs as well), because i think I got deficient, I got little cracks in the corners of my lips while I was feeling more and more energized and eating more and more, so i decided i need more and sure enough after supplementing for 2 days the cracks healed.
But seriously I eat a lot, every 2 hours I snack, I don't have big meals anymore. I pretty much eat all day long.
I eat fresh oysters or scallops or squid every day (I live in Seattle its easy with shellfish here), i do bone broth, kale broth, lots of fruits and cottage cheese, jam, sugar, little meat, swiss cheese (I'm european and can hardly eat whatever is called cheese in US), egg yolk a day maybe (egg whites are yak, I don't like the taste) it is very hard to get quality eggs. I may start eating more eggs to get more B vitamins in.
And i avoid PUFA as much as possible.
I use mushrooms every day and carrot almost every day.
I use red light every day and used CO2 baths for last couple weeks (maybe that's what ramped up my metabolism so high I got deficient in B vitamins).
I used thyroid occasionally last year on a stressful days, i used progesterone for the first 2-3 months (2 weeks/month) when i got into peating.
I still would use them if i got something stressful going on at work for example, but i really don't give a fck anymore, i don't get stressed out about stuff anymore, like I used to, it's kind of cool. Last time i used thyroid was when i froze my a@@ off riding dirt bike under the rain, my mood was down, i was wining and got feverish, a couple drops resolved that, so steroids are my emergency supply.
Overall getting cold kills my moods fast, getting in the sun does the opposite. Sun is big for me, i see huge difference when i don't get direct sunlight on my skin and eyes, i feel my best in September, thats why i wrapping things up in PNW in several months and moving, no job and no money worth staying in that rainy hole for me anymore.
Oh, and one more thing: i prioritize fun as much as i can, if something sounds like fun and good time to me - i do it, if it's not a hell yes, then it's a no, i turn around and leave if something is not fun anymore, i don't stay even for a minute, i don't care if people get upset or think i'm an a@@hole, I don't compromise anymore (outside work) and that was a game changer as well for me.

Last edited:

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Poor posture probably takes a good amount off most people, and even more as they're walking around, operating on subconscious habit. It's not easy to turn on muscles which are inhibited and oppose ones that are shortened while you're backed against the wall, much less walking or sitting.

Lolinaa

What is a CO2 bath? How do you prepare it. Do you know if we have a special discount as Peat members on the red light man's. I would like to buy one pretty soon but the price are so high.

Does anyone know where I can find something like the red light man but less expensive?

I would love to get a few inches higher too as a female.

What about myopia? Is there anything about it? To not wear glasses or contact lenses anymore?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

michael94

Poor posture probably takes a good amount off most people, and even more as they're walking around, operating on subconscious habit. It's not easy to turn on muscles which are inhibited and oppose ones that are shortened while you're backed against the wall, much less walking or sitting.

Anything that compresses the spine compresses organs too.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals