Hedione is a ligand for putative human pheromone VN1R1 receptor, exposure increases reciprocal behavior

ReSTART

Recently Hedione (HED), an ester and aroma compound with a jasmine-like smell created in chemical synthesis was identified as the first ligand activating one of the human VNO receptors (VN1R1).
To sum up, HED significantly increased positive reciprocity in an experimental economic game and the effects cannot be solely attributed to perception and perceived valence or the odorant, as well as mood differences incurred by substance administration. As in previous research, the effects may be driven particularly by female participants. In sum, our studies provide initial evidence that exposure to HED may be associated with human reciprocal impulses in the domains of negative and positive reciprocity.

golder

Smells great.
Nice, I'm thinking of adding a small 10ml bottle to my perfume to add to its reported pheromonal properties. Have you noticed a genuine difference in peoples perception of you since adding to your perfume? Thanks :)

Nice, I'm thinking of adding a small 10ml bottle to my perfume to add to its reported pheromonal properties. Have you noticed a genuine difference in peoples perception of you since adding to your perfume? Thanks :)

no I don't wear perfume for other people, only for myself and I don't notice any effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom