Heavy red bull cravings

Jing

Usually when someone says "X never killed anyone", it's to give a green light to go ahead and do X.
I'm warning readers doing X can have a number of consequences.
Cool you do you , its just obvious energy drinks have never killed anyone unless taken in extreme amounts.

“Can you die from energy drinks?​

It’s extremely rare, but there have been a handful of deaths linked to energy drinks. You’re more at risk if you’re combining energy drinks with other substances or if you have an underlying heart condition.
And, in this case, what doesn’t kill you won’t make your body any stronger. In 2011, more than 20,000 emergency.”

TheSir

Several years ago I drank a couple of red bulls through the night then cycled to the store to buy some beer in the morning. By the time I arrived to the store my heart was skipping beats / palpitating for every second beat, though it ultimately calmed down after resting for a while. In retrospect, I suspect that I was having low blood sugar, as I've been able to induce skipped beats by glucose-starvation.

Several years ago I drank a couple of red bulls through the night then cycled to the store to buy some beer in the morning. By the time I arrived to the store my heart was skipping beats / palpitating for every second beat, though it ultimately calmed down after resting for a while. In retrospect, I suspect that I was having low blood sugar, as I've been able to induce skipped beats by glucose-starvation.
I almost passed out in a store, years ago, after having two Red Bulls in a two to three hour span. I have never had once since. It was scary.

TheSir

I almost passed out in a store, years ago, after having two Red Bulls in a two to three hour span. I have never had once since. It was scary.
Interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if Red Bull contained undisclosed harmful ingredients. As a side note, the taste of the Red Bull has changed recently for the worse. Only Red Bull Zero tastes like the original one anymore.

Interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if Red Bull contained undisclosed harmful ingredients. As a side note, the taste of the Red Bull has changed recently for the worse. Only Red Bull Zero tastes like the original one anymore.
I wonder what changed in their recipe? I can drink three to four cups of coffee in that same time frame and have never gotten clammy and had black spots fill my vision to almost passing out like that.

Matestube

Cool you do you , its just obvious energy drinks have never killed anyone unless taken in extreme amounts.
1. Energy drinks killing people was never the debate on this thread.
2. If it's obvious why mention it?

Jing

“Energy drinks have been linked to an increase in emergency room visits and deaths. We aim to determine the impact of energy drinks on electrocardiographic and hemodynamic parameters in young healthy volunteers.”

Isn't that just saying they raise blood pressure? So apparently there has been 34 deaths due to energy drinks but where is the evidence its the energy drinks?

Last edited:

Jing

Just because somebody brought up an irrelevant debate doesn't mean it has to be perpetuaded.
And just because I mentioned energy drinks never killed anyone doesn't mean you need to get upset.

GorillaHead

So. No one can explain how energy drinks kill someone. I read about a person who apparently died from energy drinks. 4 pack a day for years. 46. His blood was apparently viscous and sticky.

I am really curious about the effects. It can’t just be energy drinks related to caffeine hella people do preworkout hella. It’s probably inducing a defeciency somewhere if u have too much caffeine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals