Heavy red bull cravings

imei3489

i cant handle coffe well, i feel overstimulated, i get shaky and im just to sensitive to the caffeine. recently i started drinking Redbull. i started with one small can, now im drinking about 750ml a day. i just crave it so damn much. it makes me feel really good. though i know redbull is a popular drink here, i just dont trust the quality of the ingredients enough to drink so much. doesnt help that i LOVE the taste either.
what ive noticed is that a can of redbull really stabilizes my blood sugar. if i drink a can i can go almost a whole day without a blood sugar crash.

what i wanna find out is:

why do i not feel shaky and jittery when drinking redbull, when even just a small amount of coffe will make me feel unwell?
how do i figure out what i am craving exactly? i think it might be the taurine. should i take taurine alone, and then try to take taurine together with caffeine?
i have never taken supplements. is it normal to crave supplements? i wonder if i might be craving it for the b vitamins.

i cant handle coffe well, i feel overstimulated, i get shaky and im just to sensitive to the caffeine. recently i started drinking Redbull. i started with one small can, now im drinking about 750ml a day. i just crave it so damn much. it makes me feel really good. though i know redbull is a popular drink here, i just dont trust the quality of the ingredients enough to drink so much. doesnt help that i LOVE the taste either.
what ive noticed is that a can of redbull really stabilizes my blood sugar. if i drink a can i can go almost a whole day without a blood sugar crash.

what i wanna find out is:

why do i not feel shaky and jittery when drinking redbull, when even just a small amount of coffe will make me feel unwell?
how do i figure out what i am craving exactly? i think it might be the taurine. should i take taurine alone, and then try to take taurine together with caffeine?
i have never taken supplements. is it normal to crave supplements? i wonder if i might be craving it for the b vitamins.

I use to crave them too until one time, in a store, I got clammy and started seeing black spots, ready to lose consciousness. I never had one again.

orangeUglad

I believe coffee is much higher in caffeine than red bull. I'm the same way with anything sugary and caffeine filled...I'll gulp it down like a camel

I believe coffee is much higher in caffeine than red bull. I'm the same way with anything sugary and caffeine filled...I'll gulp it down like a camel

I would say the citric acid and metal can together would eventually cause heavy metal problems. God only knows what "artificial flavors" mean ?

"Red Bull is a mix of sugar, synthetic caffeine, taurine and several B vitamins, all of which are well-known for their energy-promoting qualities. Take a closer look at some of the powerful drink’s active ingredients, which are listed on the back of the Red Bull can: Carbonated Water, Sucrose, Glucose, Citric Acid, Taurine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCI, Vitamin B12, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors."

"A 12-week study in rats found that chronic intake of Red Bull may cause a decline in kidney function. However, these results have not been replicated in human studies."

"Conclusion

Our results explain, to a certain extent, the symptoms described in the literature for those who consume EDs in large quantities or for a long period of time. We particularly refer to glycogen accumulation in the myocardium, which can disrupt the cardiac activity and may favor the occurrence of tachycardia, palpitations, cardiac arrhythmias, hypertension, and even death (2). The lowering of cholesterol concentration may, in turn, be a cause of myocardial dysfunctions reported in the literature following the chronic consumption of EDs and alcohol. Athletes, as well as active individuals, should avoid both the consumption of EDs and their consumption in combination with alcohol. Our results showed that EDs produce morphological changes in the heart muscle similar to those produced by ethanol. Further research, on different EDs as a whole and on separate components is necessary to deeply understand their detrimental effects and the mechanisms by which they are produced."

OP
I

imei3489

i mean i dont have any numbers but one third of a normal cup of coffe will make me feel really overstimulated and shaky, while i can drink two red bulls and feel nothing like that.

Goat-e

I drank Red Bull religiously for several years - I found it very helpful, it would help me sleep (nothing like a Red Bull just before going to bed) and made me warm and relaxed. Eventually I didn't need it anymore. So just drink Red Bull, there's far worse out there. The tropical flavour is good.

Kykeon

I want to make my own red bull, currently making some oleo saccharum with orange peels. The drink is good but it has its problems, 3,3 ph and alumium cans, +1g of citric acid in 250ml.

OP
I

imei3489

I want to make my own red bull, currently making some oleo saccharum with orange peels. The drink is good but it has its problems, 3,3 ph and alumium cans, +1g of citric acid in 250ml.
my thoughts exactly, some of them could have been waiting on a shelf for years, leeching aluminum into the drink.

Ganne

"Conclusion

Our results explain, to a certain extent, the symptoms described in the literature for those who consume EDs in large quantities or for a long period of time. We particularly refer to glycogen accumulation in the myocardium, which can disrupt the cardiac activity and may favor the occurrence of tachycardia, palpitations, cardiac arrhythmias, hypertension, and even death (2). The lowering of cholesterol concentration may, in turn, be a cause of myocardial dysfunctions reported in the literature following the chronic consumption of EDs and alcohol. Athletes, as well as active individuals, should avoid both the consumption of EDs and their consumption in combination with alcohol. Our results showed that EDs produce morphological changes in the heart muscle similar to those produced by ethanol. Further research, on different EDs as a whole and on separate components is necessary to deeply understand their detrimental effects and the mechanisms by which they are produced."

My niece was a huge consumer of pre workout and Monster drinks. She died in August at the age of 28 due to Cardiac arrest and brain seizures. They doctors at the hospital told us that see this all the time. It is very sad that morning is being done. We filed a report with the FDA. Nothing can bring her back.

My niece was a huge consumer of pre workout and Monster drinks. She died in August at the age of 28 due to Cardiac arrest and brain seizures. They doctors at the hospital told us that see this all the time. It is very sad that morning is being done. We filed a report with the FDA. Nothing can bring her back.
Oh my gosh from energy drinks? Could it be from a vaccination?

Ganne

Oh my gosh from energy drinks? Could it be from a vaccination?
No she was a heavy user of energy drinks.she was not vaccinated and very healthy. She worked out every day and ate pretty healthy for a 28 year old.
I met a man who said there was a 32 year old in his office who had the same cardiac arrest and seizures from one monster every day for three years. Check it out. It is all over social media. There is a Facebook group about it run by a woman who lost her husband. He drank one drink a day for three years. These drinks are not like normal caffeine beverages. I have no idea why they kill people but my niece died in an Orlando hospital and her neurologist said they see this all the time. When we got to the hospital the doctors began questioning us about her health and habits. They asked if she used energy drinks and/ or pre workout. After we said she did they knew how to treat her. It was basically hopeless. She suffered brain damage from the cardiac arrest and we took her off the vent a week later. She passed a few hours after we removed the vent. Her heart had enlarged so much due to damage. We are all heart broken.

LUH 3417

This happened to someone I know too, at 30, in 2016 so way before covid.

My Condolences for your loss

Ganne

K

Kayaker

No she was a heavy user of energy drinks.she was not vaccinated and very healthy. She worked out every day and ate pretty healthy for a 28 year old.
I met a man who said there was a 32 year old in his office who had the same cardiac arrest and seizures from one monster every day for three years. Check it out. It is all over social media. There is a Facebook group about it run by a woman who lost her husband. He drank one drink a day for three years. These drinks are not like normal caffeine beverages. I have no idea why they kill people but my niece died in an Orlando hospital and her neurologist said they see this all the time. When we got to the hospital the doctors began questioning us about her health and habits. They asked if she used energy drinks and/ or pre workout. After we said she did they knew how to treat her. It was basically hopeless. She suffered brain damage from the cardiac arrest and we took her off the vent a week later. She passed a few hours after we removed the vent. Her heart had enlarged so much due to damage. We are all heart broken.
I believe the combination of breathless exercise and an excessive amount of caffeine is to blame. There are childen who died from ADHD medications (amphetamines) while playing sports.

IROM

Niacinamide in Red Bull will cause liver/bile issues eventually. I think I am addicted because of Taurine and sometimes get craving for Rockstar because of the Ginseng, Milk Thistle and other rarer ingredients. The caffeine itself is fairly addictive. But red bull cravings are almost always for Taurine. I think the B vitamins in it are somewhat dangerous for you: namely, B5 and B12.

Try separate taurine supplements if you want to stop cravings.

I am stunned, and teenagers drink these all the time! Gosh I am so sorry for your loss, that is just so unexpectedly awful! I hope you telling this story saves another, reading it, from the same tragedy. Wow.

K

Kayaker

I am stunned, and teenagers drink these all the time! Gosh I am so sorry for your loss, that is just so unexpectedly awful! I hope you telling this story saves another, reading it, from the same tragedy. Wow.
The term "energy drink" is misleading. It should be called a stimulant drink. Teenagers don't know how these things work.

Ganne

The term "energy drink" is misleading. It should be called a stimulant drink. Teenagers don't know how these things work.
I see parents drink them too and buy them for their kids. Last week a saw a family of five walking on the beach and they were all drinking energy drinks. It makes me crazy. Please do your own research on these beverages and tell your loved ones.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals