Heated Automatic CO2 Device And Body Enclosure

Dan W

Two interesting new products just came out from Steven Scott (a Peat guy who's been experimenting with these things for years). There's a heated CO2 automatic-flow-control device for breathing, and a CO2 dry-bath body enclosure to help you pretend to be Violet Beauregarde:
CO2 Product Offerings – Special PreLaunch – Carbogenetics

I'm looking forward to the third product coming out, it's a capnometer that he says should be much less expensive than the others on the market.

OP
Dan W

Dan W

That's surely just the diamond-plated model :)

Trambak

Very interesting! Actually considering ordering the bundle (the carbo generator + the carbo dry bath thingy). Although, I can't see any mention of warranty ? 1.400 bucks is a lot of money (for me at least)....

Ingenol

Are the devices loud? I have roommates and they probably don't want to hear me experimenting with a body bag CO2.

385.png

Trambak

Hi Trambak. While not on the site, we offer any repairs for free up to a year that is a result of a malfunction. Just ship it back to us and we'll fix it for you if you need to. After the year I think any other repair costs should be minimal.

Steve
Thanks, Steve. I will probably put my order in later today or tomorrow! Then I just have to find a tube of CO2.... I don't know anything about those things. They don't seem easy to get for a private person were I am (Sweden). Are there different qualities of CO2, and different pressure to the tubes that one should be aware of?

Agent207

Yes the price is not updated for the capnometer. This is cloud based and you will receive a login to monitor your data at different times of the day or different situations such as eating or just waking up. The price will be in the $300 range.

Are you suggesting we'll have to have our data through the "cloud" as a mandatory way to access our own data? So we'll have not the choice to keep our data stored on our computer/devices locally? I hope we wont, and this wont be another of those stupid orwellian measures that are misteriously growing up everywhere.

Why the hell couldn't we read our data from our purchased devices locally -or at least have the choice to- without having to upload it anywhere?

Not to speak about having to rely on more innecesary wifi EMFs around

co2islife

Are the devices loud? I have roommates and they probably don't want to hear me experimenting with a body bag CO2.

The only loud part is the vacuuming out of the air which is no louder than a regular vacuum and only lasts about a minute at the beginning of the bath and a few minutes after the bath. So I don't think noise should be a factor. For the breathing machine there are a few click noises every now and then but nothing that should be too loud.

Thanks,
Steve

co2islife

Are you suggesting we'll have to have our data through the "cloud" as mandatory way to access our data? So we'll have not the choice to keep our data stored on our computer/devices locally? I hope we wont, and this wont be another of those stupid orwellian measures that are misteriously growing up everywhere.

Why the hell couldn't we read our data from our purchased devices locally -or at least have the choice to- without having to upload it anywhere?
The numbers are on an lcd screen on the device. You can read them from there and never connect to your wifi to send the data. The benefits of the number crunching and graphs and charts I think adds a lot of value for you the user. You do not have to worry about anyway looking at your data. It just sits there in database tables. However as I mentioned if you are concerned about it, then just do not connect to your wifi.

Thanks,
Steve

co2islife

Thanks, Steve. I will probably put my order in later today or tomorrow! Then I just have to find a tube of CO2.... I don't know anything about those things. They don't seem easy to get for a private person were I am (Sweden). Are there different qualities of CO2, and different pressure to the tubes that one should be aware of?
You need about a 20lb tank of co2. Find a local welding store or brewing store. Food grade co2 is good enough. One of my local welding stores allows you to rent a co2 tank for about $10 per month. Let me know if you are able to find a local place for refills.

Oh man... an all day long CO2 graph... been waiting for something like this...

GAF

Just ordered. did not see where to enter neck size. 15-18" Thanks. will be interesting.

Question: How long to use at one time? and How many baths does one 20lb tank last?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals