HEARTBREAK Cure? How much Cynomel/T3 or Methylene blue do I have to ingest to cure heartbreak/loneliness?

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Heart is still broken and stings more daily. Tried ozone on chest near thymus helped slightly like 25%

Still searching for correct dosage of MB + aspirin/acetasalticylic acid

mrchibbs

I don't think there's any silver bullet for heartbreak and other powerful emotions. Time is what heals those things. Sleep also helps alot.

Cyproheptadine can help dull the pain, but you need to allow the emotions to run their course. Red light on the thorax can be therapeutic.

Grapelander

youngsinatra

Are you christian my brother?
I am just asking because of all the crucifixes on you. He who was hanging on the cross is the ultimate source of love so draw near to Him.

Centsmom

Jesus Christ will never leave you or forsake you .When I had no one ,He was there.

Makrosky

Heart is still broken and stings more daily. Tried ozone on chest near thymus helped slightly like 25%

Still searching for correct dosage of MB + aspirin/acetasalticylic acid
What the ******* **** are you doing man? You are gonna harm yourself.There is no cure for it. And honestly you shouldn't try to cure it, as it is something one has to learn. Accept it and it will pass with time. Sometimes quite some time. But it passes. And it is important that you do not supress it as it is a vital important lesson.

Stay well.

AncestralJoy

Yeah Peat literally said "finding someone new" or something to that affect in one for the more recent Danny Roddy pod casts. That was his suggestion when someone asked about heart break or loss.

Jib

Finding someone new is not always possible. I've made massive progress in my own heartbreak and loneliness which nearly drove me to suicide multiple times, and I haven't found anyone new. I'm 32 and the only girl I've had sex with is the girl I was in a relationship with for 3.5 years. That all ended almost 4 years ago. I was deeply in love with her. I spent at least a year or two in very deep, dark depression, lots of drugs and alcohol, and ironically, broke down and accepted a prescription for an antipsychotic that ruined my ability to have sex permanently.

Two things: Faster EFT (Robert Smith) and semen retention. Abstinence from ejaculation, in my personal experience, rewires the brain, and creates less dependency on these "bonding hormones." It took me about a year of practicing retention to really get into the groove of it, and experience detachment from sex. Not always 100% detachment, but might as well be 100% compared to when I was ejaculating one to two times every day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnTwiQY2hcM

The process works. You can learn it yourself and do it on yourself easily. Highly recommended.

And then, time. Time does help. It doesn't seem like it ever will, and trust me, I know. The amount of trauma I went through as a result of that relationship itself was huge, then the loss of it was a whole other thing.

I know this stuff very intimately. Trust me. I speak with authority when I say you will heal and you will find a better life for yourself than you had before with this person, regardless of whether you find someone else or not. Maybe that does help, but I can tell you authoritatively that you don't need to.

Many days now I've found a deep peace and security within myself. I was horrified of this when I was alone. I was so fixated and obsessed on the idea of being deeply in love, sharing deep intimacy...then I experienced that...and then I lost it. But imagine that: scared of being happy alone. Scared of feeling fulfilled alone. I did not WANT to feel good by myself. I was so engrossed in the fantasy of intimacy and love that I didn't WANT to imagine life without it. That was a fate worse than death to me.

I appreciate life more than ever, and again: still single. The idea that you need sex and romantic love to be fulfilled is not true, horrifying as that can sound if you're a person like me. I get it.

Friends help. Having someone to talk to helps. Tremendously. Someone understanding can make a big difference. It isn't the same role as an intimate partner, of course, but part of the healing is learning how to feel fulfilled by other forms of love and connection.

One last note: I totally get being fixated and obsessed on one person. One therapist online I saw on YouTube argued that grief can actually be a form of OCD. So you may want to look into nutritional approaches to OCD as well. That may help. I certainly am very familiar with obsessive/compulsive thinking about an ex partner, to the exclusion of all other thoughts. It's a waking nightmare to exist like that. I know it well. And have seen the other side.

You will recover, and not only recover, but become an improved, more whole version of yourself than you were before. It won't feel like that, and you won't believe me when I tell you this. That's normal. And a part of the process. It's OK.

JamesGatz

Unironically I think crying it out helps - I don't know anything about this because I'm a $avage and I've never caught feelings for a chick but its like with girls - they get their heart broken and they are bawling for days after it happened and then in 2 weeks they forget the guy even exists

for guys - they hold it all in - and then 3 months pass and they are still thinking about the same chick and how they messed up - prob hormone related idk but crying does release stress hormones so i would assume it helps the body deal with it a lot more quickly

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Unironically I think crying it out helps - I don't know anything about this because I'm a $avage and I've never caught feelings for a chick but its like with girls - they get their heart broken and they are bawling for days after it happened and then in 2 weeks they forget the guy even exists

for guys - they hold it all in - and then 3 months pass and they are still thinking about the same chick and how they messed up - prob hormone related idk but crying does release stress hormones so i would assume it helps the body deal with it a lot more quickly

Crying definitely helps a lot, a punching bag and vigorous exercise helps too. Those bottled up feelings lead to pent-up neuromuscular tension and there needs to be an outlet for that.

The best thing would be rebound sex I guess, but if you can't get that, physical exercise is the next best thing.

youngsinatra

I was really grieving about a girl that really broke my heart and it took so many months of sadness and there seemed to be no end to it.

A friend of mine actually recommended dating someone new and it absolutely helped me overcome my sadness and past attachment. Realizing that there are so many beautiful and interesting people out there helps a lot.

mrchibbs

I was really grieving about a girl that really broke my heart and it took so many months of sadness and there seemed to be no end to it.

A friend of mine actually recommended dating someone new and it absolutely helped me overcome my sadness and past attachment. Realizing that there are so many beautiful and interesting people out there helps a lot.

That's dead on I think. Hollywood/Disney notions of ''the one'' are so ludicrous, there's plenty of other beautiful and interesting people like you say. We're just deluded to think that no one could possibly compare when we're in love/infatuated.

BlueEyeWolf

Forum Supporter
Sunshine, exercise, hydrate and healthy lifestyle. Mediation is great and going deep within to learn more about oneself. Being busy and active with others. Volunteer and do for others. Getting out of your own circle thinking. Everyday do something to keep busy and think positive thoughts.
Love the infrared sauna. My health club has one. Benefits of exercise and health diet and huge.

Candeias

I'm going through something similar, when we idealize that person will never be with anyone else even when they've done horrible things to us, the feeling/emotional overrides the rational, feeling that way even after years of separation, I think that's one of the weak points of man, or is this experience necessary? I learned early on that attachment to someone happens unexpectedly and it's hard to deal with the end afterwards, it made me cold to women and I feel like I missed opportunities with some better ones because of it.

gd81

It's a usually a sign of being unhappy on your own to begin with. It's difficult when you are younger, you aren't allowed to be depressed because you are constantly told how lucky you are to be born in a rich country, you aren't starving, look at all the gadgets you have that others don't etc. Subsequently you become out of touch with how you actually feel and talk yourself out of thinking you might be depressed or lonely.

Then one day somebody comes along and your life is brightened up. Inevitably they leave and your world falls to pieces. If you go and meet somebody new it's just repeating the same process. We have approached a relationship from a position of deficiency without even realising it. When it ends, the sugarhit that was relieving the misery underneath has been taken away.

In the stress state, attachments to people and objects are strongest, we are needy and clingy and losses such as rejections and deaths are extraordinarily painful.

In the resting state where metabolism is good and thyroid is strong, things can be let go of more easily, losses and rejections aren't crippling death blows and can be accepted without argument.

Thyroid, pregnenolone, vitamin D, good food and good friends are going to be you're biggest helpers. Do for yourself what you would want from your best friend.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals