Heart pain 2 weeks after stopping t3/t4

Hiccup25

Woke up twice last night sweating with heart pain.
Was taking tyromix worked up to 4 drops am 4 drops pm for a few months then stopped 2 weeks ago when heart was going too fast and discomfort developed.

Is the t4 still working its way out of my system?
Yesterday I didnt eat enough.Taking magnesium and making sure I eat enough food today, any other reccomendations?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
How are you feeling today?

I take aspirin anytime I feel heart sensations. Dr. Peat recommends starting thyroid slow and increasing slowly, in part to avoid heart pains.

Take it easy, aspirin, bag breathing, etc... Keep us posted.

OP
H

Hiccup25

How are you feeling today?

I take aspirin anytime I feel heart sensations. Dr. Peat recommends starting thyroid slow and increasing slowly, in part to avoid heart pains.

Take it easy, aspirin, bag breathing, etc... Keep us posted.
Thanks for reaching out.
Yesterday I slept better taking pregnenolone before bed.
Didnt take it last night and woke up a few times sweating with heart pain again.
Im thinking this is an issue with adrenaline release at night. I bring sugar and salt to bed and sip on it when I wake up.

P

Peatness

When stopping thyroid it’s a good idea to lower the dose gradually to avoid a sudden drop in thyroid levels. Tyromix is pretty powerful and 8 drops a day is quite a lot to abruptly stop. Has your temperature and heart rate changed since stopping?

OP
H

Hiccup25

When stopping thyroid it’s a good idea to lower the dose gradually to avoid a sudden drop in thyroid levels. Tyromix is pretty powerful and 8 drops a day is quite a lot to abruptly stop. Has your temperature and heart rate changed since stopping?
Heart rate slowed down its about 80 now it was up to about 85. Temp has always been around 97.6.
I wonder if stopping all at once produced an adrenaline response. The heart pain freaked me out so I thought it would be safer to stop than keep taking more. I felt really good on it and woulld like to take it again at some point.

P

Peatness

Heart rate slowed down its about 80 now it was up to about 85. Temp has always been around 97.6.
I wonder if stopping all at once produced an adrenaline response. The heart pain freaked me out so I thought it would be safer to stop than keep taking more. I felt really good on it and woulld like to take it again at some point.
Were you getting enough magnesium whilst you were using tyromix? Using thyroid depletes magnesium in the heart. Dr Peat says thyroid Increases the need for magnesium. He suggests 100mg at the same time as thyroid.

OP
H

Hiccup25

Were you getting enough magnesium whilst you were using tyromix? Using thyroid depletes magnesium in the heart. Dr Peat says thyroid Increases the need for magnesium. He suggests 100mg at the same time as thyroid.
Yeah I was getting plenty.
100mg of glycinate
As well as topical chloride morning and night.
Still taking it too.

OP
H

Hiccup25

Last few nights have been okay. I decided to wear my wife's active watch to bed to track pulse. Woke up with racing heart and some chest pain again and happened to check my blood oxygen was measuring between 87 and 93%. Not sure how this factors in have been feeling lightheaded during the afternoon at home.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals