Heart Disease, Aspirin, Vitamin K

tara

If I recall correctly from previous threads, 1-2 mg K2 would be protective against the risks from that amount of aspirin. It's hard to get this much from food. Many of us supplement. There may be additional benefits for recovery of the cardiovascular system from higher doses - eg 15-45mg.
Haidut has posted studies and commentary about K2 - you could search for them.

I use Thorne K2 drops, as do several others. There are other brands too that people here like. If you haven't seen Dan Wich's toxinless.com site, it is useful for finding supplements without some of the known problematic excipients.

OP
E
Doctor scared me ,said my blood was to sticky because of high cholesteral and not to take vit k.Its only lately I feel doctor Dos'nt know best

Tarmander

Elderflower j58 said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/95960/ Thanks for responding,new here had no response to my other posts and need some help

The search function will be really valuable to you. There are long and detailed posts about vitamin k and aspirin. If you are not getting responses it is probably because you are asking questions that have been answered before.

Last edited by a moderator:

aguilaroja

Elderflower j58 said:
Doctor scared me ,said my blood was to sticky because of high cholesteral and not to take vit k....

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/coconut-oil.shtml

"Most of the images and metaphors relating to coconut oil and cholesterol that circulate in our culture are false and misleading. I offer a counter-image, which is metaphorical, but it is true in that it relates to lipid peroxidation, which is profoundly important in our bodies. After a bottle of safflower oil has been opened a few times, a few drops that get smeared onto the outside of the bottle begin to get very sticky, and hard to wash off. This property is why it is a valued base for paints and varnishes, but this varnish is chemically closely related to the age pigment that forms "liver spots" on the skin, and similar lesions in the brain, heart, blood vessels, lenses of the eyes, etc. The image of "hard, white saturated coconut oil" isn't relevant to the oil's biological action, but the image of "sticky varnish-like easily oxidized unsaturated seed oils" is highly relevant to their toxicity."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals