Heart Beat Per Minute

m_arch

My heart rate is slow (from exercise) and i'd like to try to address it with nutrition before hormones (I know thyroid is supposed to increase it).

What do you recommend?

Stop exercising?
I already eat liver and have decent protein intake.
I'm already taking caffeine.

I've thought about aspirn and niaciamide but I haven't tried them yet.

tyler

Would also like to know if anyone has any specific tactics to raise heartbeat. I have been able to bring up my temps pretty easily, but am having a difficult time raising heartbeat.
I also come from a background of chronic exercise. I have a pulse of 45-60bpm and have tried various doses to T3, NDT, aspirin, niacinamide, and other things such as increasing sodium (salt and bicarb), without much improvement.
However, even though my pulse is still slow, stopping endurance exercise has had many benefits. One of the the best choices I've ever made.

M

marikay

Would also like to know if anyone has any specific tactics to raise heartbeat. I have been able to bring up my temps pretty easily, but am having a difficult time raising heartbeat.
I also come from a background of chronic exercise. I have a pulse of 45-60bpm and have tried various doses to T3, NDT, aspirin, niacinamide, and other things such as increasing sodium (salt and bicarb), without much improvement.
However, even though my pulse is still slow, stopping endurance exercise has had many benefits. One of the the best choices I've ever made.

I also felt much better when I stopped endurance exercise. Bag breathing can help get your pulse rate up. And sugar will also help. Ray once told me that taking some t4 with the t3 (not necessarily at the same time) will help keep the pulse rate high. So i switched from cynomel to cynoplus and am now using novotiral with some bsp t3 since we can't get the cynoplus/cynomel anymore. Good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals