Healthy pans?

Sparks

Thank you Mary Lyn, I had already looked at this site and Tamara's. I am in the UK and not all of her recommendations are available here. I was considering the Homi Chef but then read some awful reviews elsewhere. I have contacted a British brand - Stellar - and asked them a few questions about their pots. I need to made a decision by tomorrow as I am fed up with cold food... :(

Mary Lyn

Thank you Mary Lyn, I had already looked at this site and Tamara's. I am in the UK and not all of her recommendations are available here. I was considering the Homi Chef but then read some awful reviews elsewhere. I have contacted a British brand - Stellar - and asked them a few questions about their pots. I need to made a decision by tomorrow as I am fed up with cold food... :(
Sorry - Mamavation.

Some here:

Sparks

Thank you Mary Lyn. They look gorgeous. Does yours have measurement markings inside the pot please? I read a review that these were painted and not etched. I may save up for one of these in the future. For now I think I will have to opt for the Homi chef....albeit not my first choice :confused:

Mary Lyn

Thank you Mary Lyn. They look gorgeous. Does yours have measurement markings inside the pot please? I read a review that these were painted and not etched. I may save up for one of these in the future. For now I think I will have to opt for the Homi chef....albeit not my first choice :confused:
No it doesn't.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals