Healthiest mask and face shield

Advocate2021

hello forum members. I know it is a non-starter here that masking is detrimental for us and I can personally attest to this as have had severe sinus and ear issues ever since this all began. I just avoid going out as much as possible; but I am unable to avoid the mask when I need to go to stores and offices. What is the healthiest, least detrimental option for 1) mask and 2) face shield. Thanks!

jnklheimer

If it is detrimental, why put one on? I go shopping without one, just say you are exempt and use a self checkout if they have one. If anyone confronts you simply ignore them.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

If it is detrimental, why put one on? I go shopping without one, just say you are exempt and use a self checkout if they have one. If anyone confronts you simply ignore them.
Many stores and medical offices will not allow you in if not masked even with a state mask mandate. In another thread, a forum member mentioned legal preclusion regarding mask wearing even with a state mandate; but that individual business owners can refuse you. Can you please send sources for this if you have them. I Colorado there are evidently civil and criminal penalties imposed; although I agree the executive branch has no authority to make law that is ongoing. thank you.

jnklheimer

I ordered but some places like the gym won't accept evidently so probably need both.
You are expected to exercise with a mask on? I didn’t realize it was so serious. My experience is only in going to big grocery stores, I just ignore everyone and use the automated kiosk checkout.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Yes, must exercise with a mask on-- the staff patrol the gym like the Third Reich and this whole era if often compared to it. Deplorable. Good for you-- if everyone would simply think and act as you are, there would be no mandates. It is the people who are giving their power away and allowing this to happen. I am an attorney and connecting with advocacy on these issues and there are attorneys fighting the battle right now; but the people are really sabotaging the efforts.

tankasnowgod

hello forum members. I know it is a non-starter here that masking is detrimental for us and I can personally attest to this as have had severe sinus and ear issues ever since this all began. I just avoid going out as much as possible; but I am unable to avoid the mask when I need to go to stores and offices. What is the healthiest, least detrimental option for 1) mask and 2) face shield. Thanks!

I'd say face shield, or a bandana (worn like old timey train robbers used to wear). Personally, I have been wearing a bandana when necessary. It still allows you to breath fairly freely, as it's totally open at the bottom. I roll it so it barely covers the nose and month (purely for appearances). It doesn't seem to cause mouth breathing, and avoids the negative effect of re-directing a lot of your breath into your eyes (air easily moves out the bottom).

The face shield may be even better in regards to breathing freely and such, but I just can't bring myself to buy one. Also, they look kinda dorky. Then again...... everyone wearing a mask looks super dorky already, so maybe that's not as big a deal.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

breeg

Another option.

Nemo

I cut the white lining out of those cheap masks they pass out everywhere for free. The mask Nazis see the blue and are happy.

I've been seeing girls getting away with lace masks and net masks even though masks are still mandated here. The net masks are nice because air flows through freely and their smiles are clearly visible, thereby helping to resist the Great Reset.