Healthier Grooming & Beauty Hacks

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Your idea about being pufa depleted makes sense and you probably have lower inflammation in general. I’ve never really felt anything but a very minor sensation when using it at the highest level. I’ve gotten lazy using mine recently so thanks for the reminder.
Well maybe two more levels up might make a little sting for me too.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I love facial exercises. Not only it it releasing tension, but it is waking up face muscles and I can see a difference right away!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Just wanted to everyone know that I am creating my own site where all my “Peaty” recipes will be well organized. I hope to see you there when I get some content in. Leave me a message at the email address below so I can put you on my mailing list and contact you when it is ready to go!

My website is: www.raymendeat.com

Ray_Mend_Eat

Email me at [email protected]

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Use orange peels for teeth whitening as follows:
  • Rub the white part of an orange peel over your teeth for two to three minutes and then rinse. Repeat this process two times daily until your teeth are white as a sheet.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1707241704699.jpeg

FitnessMike

*Milk Of amagnesia for deodorant
i used baking soda for a long time, but it damages clothes, you think milk of magnesia dont do it and is as strong as soda?

Would this be ok? it has some other stuff in it

OP
Rinse & rePeat
i used baking soda for a long time, but it damages clothes, you think milk of magnesia dont do it and is as strong as soda?

Would this be ok? it has some other stuff in it

Milk of magnesia does not hurt my clothes, but you need to give it a little time to dry before puting on a shirt. Before knowing that it did lighten the underarms of a shirt, but nothing since letting it dry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals