Health Problems Taken A Weird Turn For The Worse

thomas00

Long story short- IBS, fibro, CFS, anxiety & depression for over 2o years, the last 10 basically bed ridden. Started making some headway at the start of the year with thyroid, cypro, lisuride and few other things. Then about four months ago I start getting hit with relentless nausea. That turns into increased reflux and bloating (already usually bloated) then even worse fatigue, irritability and inability to sleep. And my tailbone hurts. My already cold extremities are now icicles and I'm getting numbness in my index fingers. Nothing is working now. Lisuride doesn't normalise my sleep, thyroid does not warm me up, preg does nothing, minocycline gives me no buzz, aspirin is nothing. wtf. I have no energy and no motivation and am just eating junk.

I've had bloods done, they all look fine. TSH is below one. Stool screen showed no nasties. H Pylori test was negative, which was disappointing. I'm waiting on results for prolactin and T.

Charcoal helped for a while then stopped. Same with amoxycilin. Ive also tried doxycycline, ampicilin, flagyl (f that drug) and tetracycline. Also a bunch of differnt probiotics. No dice. I'm desperate. I'm convinced this is something bacterial. I have some rifaximin on the way.

Any help appreciated :sob:

OP
T

thomas00

crap at the moment

rice, milk, beef, chicken, fish cheese, eggs, OJ, carrots supplemented with stress induced binges of bread, pasta and assorted junk

theLaw

I think that Haidut posted about higher-dose Niacinamide helping with infections.

A few times I've noticed that the release of pufa from tissue can leave me in a state where I need more caffeine/thyroid/sugar to "jump-start" my metabolism again. This is especially true if I have more fat or a more difficult to digest meal.

With the activated charcoal, 3-4Tbsp in 16 ounces of juice should pretty much clean out your intestines.

Finally, just using potato juice or BCAAs should quickly rectify any major digestive issues, which can cause acute responses short-term with endotoxin.

"bread, pasta and assorted junk" - this could be a major problem. Sounds like blood sugar issues.

OP
T

thomas00

I've been through periods where I've been stricter with my diet...doesn't make that much difference. And the stress of restrictive eating is making me binge :wacky:

When I do binge I do my utmost not eat PUFA though.

I will try the niacinamide, thanks.

theLaw

I've been through periods where I've been stricter with my diet...doesn't make that much difference. And the stress of restrictive eating is making me binge :wacky:

For me, that feeling of needing to binge was a stress, and disappeared when I took care of my blood sugar by watching for any increase in stress (even while sleeping), and dealing with directly with proper fat/protein/carbs.

Cheers!:D

Runenight201

How many Bowel Movements do you have a day?

Ideally it should be 3

Stressed induced eating to me means that your main courses are not providing enough nutrition/calories to nourish and sustain you until the next meal.

Stress is inevitable, but responding with hunger signals is not. In a well-fed animal, stress is accompanied by cortisol, sharpening of the mind, increased focus to deal with the stressor. A hunger response is maladaptive.

Collden

Whats your intake of legumes and fibrous veggies been like throughout those 20 years? A lack of soluble fiber in the diet might cause both gut dysbiosis and disturbed bile acid metabolism.

OP
T

thomas00

I usually have one or two bowel movements per day.

No foamy wee wee to speak of.

I really haven't eaten much in the way of legumes over the past ten years. Carrots and fruits and occasional resistant starch are my sources of fibre.

I'm also having sneezing fits a lit and have constant sniffles. I've started taking a lit more cypro to see if that will help.

I don't know how much this is diet related, I used to 'cheat' occasionally without too much repercussion. Now my mental state is so abysmal it makes restrictive dieting incredibly painful and near impossible to stick at

Jsaute21

I usually have one or two bowel movements per day.

No foamy wee wee to speak of.

I really haven't eaten much in the way of legumes over the past ten years. Carrots and fruits and occasional resistant starch are my sources of fibre.

I'm also having sneezing fits a lit and have constant sniffles. I've started taking a lit more cypro to see if that will help.

I don't know how much this is diet related, I used to 'cheat' occasionally without too much repercussion. Now my mental state is so abysmal it makes restrictive dieting incredibly painful and near impossible to stick at

Do you drink alcohol often? How about your Red Light usage? I improved my health greatly in the past year and then had a heavy drinking period for 2-3 weeks due to getting married and other social engagements and my health suffered a bit. I am getting back to where I was, through upping red light and using thyroid again. I like thyroid because it certainly helps, but doesn't make you invincible. I can feel myself healing but I can tell that i am healing slowly but surely (purely so to speak.) I have always tolerated alcohol better than most (little side effects, not terrible hangovers etc.) but nobody is invincible. You may not even drink, just thought i would ask because even if healthy, it does damage cellular energy significantly i am finding.

Atman

crap at the moment

rice, milk, beef, chicken, fish cheese, eggs, OJ, carrots supplemented with stress induced binges of bread, pasta and assorted junk
This is still better than the diet of 95% of the general population.
Do you really think that if you tweak your diet by adding a specific food or adjusting the ratios slightly or taking a few mg of that magic supplement/hormone, you will get rid of your chronic anxiety and depression?
I don't mean to offend you but I don't believe this is the right approach in your case.

Jackrabbit

Is it possible that you did a little too good of a job lowering cortisol, serotonin, etc. I overdid thyroid for a while based on the method of taking it whenever I felt cold til I felt warm, and that resulted in actually TOO low cholesterol and cortisol, which ended up making me feel like crap. Lowering my thyroid dose has actually helped me get back towards normal, although it’s a slow crawl. What exactly do you take for thyroid?
In the meantime I would get those things checked. Pregenolone is good for replenishing tanked hormones, but you should really get all your labs done and insist on morning cortisol to get the baseline, as well as free t3, t4. Reverse t3 could also indicate that you’re overdoing the thyroid at times.

burtlancast

You seem to be the ideal candidate for the Bob Beck blood electrifier/ ozonated water/ colloidal silver trio.

Runenight201

I’ve never been a fan of restrictive dieting. There are certainly foods and way of preparing things I avoid, but it’s all based on my own personal experience more than on theoretically what are better or worst foods. When I followed theories I felt at my worst, when I lived by personal experience, I gained the wisdom to move in the right directions and repeat things that were good for me and avoid things that are bad.

Ray certainly has a Platonic view of food, in which there is an Ideal diet and it’s best to stick to those foods which are theoretically safe. In my opinion this creates orthorexia where people began to view themselves as the problems rather than the food their eating, and then go chasing down the supplement rabbit hole. Imo, if you don’t feel good after a meal, that was not the right food for you at that time and physiological state. I feel like most centenarian healthy people don’t need supplements, and it’s always better to first focus on food, and then use supplements as an afterthought to manage symptoms from a non-perfected diet, or to achieve body-mind states that are desired, but the diet must come first to establish a baseline level of good health.

I have learned that the most important thing is to feel well satiated and content after each of my meals. There is a state of being when my mind is at ease and my stomach happy from the food I ingested, and a bowel movement which happens shortly after but things have to be prepared correctly and enough food has to be taken in at that meal with the right ratios of protein, fat, carbs, sugar , salt, minerals, coffee, etc... if anything is off, at best I crash in energy or am slightly brain fogged, at worst I am nauseous, anxious, depressed, and feel terrible.

OP
T

thomas00

Do you drink alcohol often? How about your Red Light usage? I improved my health greatly in the past year and then had a heavy drinking period for 2-3 weeks due to getting married and other social engagements and my health suffered a bit. I am getting back to where I was, through upping red light and using thyroid again. I like thyroid because it certainly helps, but doesn't make you invincible. I can feel myself healing but I can tell that i am healing slowly but surely (purely so to speak.) I have always tolerated alcohol better than most (little side effects, not terrible hangovers etc.) but nobody is invincible. You may not even drink, just thought i would ask because even if healthy, it does damage cellular energy significantly i am finding.

Nah I stopped drinking alcohol a long long time ago. I haven't tried red light before.

OP
T

thomas00

Do you really think that if you tweak your diet by adding a specific food or adjusting the ratios slightly

I hope not. One of the few times I've been free from digestive complaints was during prep for a colonoscopy (nothing but water, jelly, barley sugars)

or taking a few mg of that magic supplement/hormone, you will get rid of your chronic anxiety and depression?

It's happened before.

I know it's definetly not psychological in origin.

Last edited:
OP
T

thomas00

Is it possible that you did a little too good of a job lowering cortisol, serotonin, etc. I overdid thyroid for a while based on the method of taking it whenever I felt cold til I felt warm, and that resulted in actually TOO low cholesterol and cortisol, which ended up making me feel like crap. Lowering my thyroid dose has actually helped me get back towards normal, although it’s a slow crawl. What exactly do you take for thyroid?
In the meantime I would get those things checked. Pregenolone is good for replenishing tanked hormones, but you should really get all your labs done and insist on morning cortisol to get the baseline, as well as free t3, t4. Reverse t3 could also indicate that you’re overdoing the thyroid at times.

It's possible but I was using conservative amounts of cypro, thyroid, lisuride. I now take even less of those things. I'm using the anti aging systems thyroid in doses of ~3mcg a few times per day

I was taking a fair bit of vitamin A around the same time. I wondered if that did it so I went off it completely for about a month. Nothing really changed. I felt better when I started taking small amounts of it again.

I've started taking larger amounts of cypro in the last day and it's made me feel a bit better. My nose has cleared considerably and I've stopped sneezing uncontrollably. That response along with the temporary relief I had from amoxicillin a while back makes me think it's something bacterial...

OP
T

thomas00

I’ve never been a fan of restrictive dieting. There are certainly foods and way of preparing things I avoid, but it’s all based on my own personal experience more than on theoretically what are better or worst foods. When I followed theories I felt at my worst, when I lived by personal experience, I gained the wisdom to move in the right directions and repeat things that were good for me and avoid things that are bad.

Ray certainly has a Platonic view of food, in which there is an Ideal diet and it’s best to stick to those foods which are theoretically safe. In my opinion this creates orthorexia where people began to view themselves as the problems rather than the food their eating, and then go chasing down the supplement rabbit hole. Imo, if you don’t feel good after a meal, that was not the right food for you at that time and physiological state. I feel like most centenarian healthy people don’t need supplements, and it’s always better to first focus on food, and then use supplements as an afterthought to manage symptoms from a non-perfected diet, or to achieve body-mind states that are desired, but the diet must come first to establish a baseline level of good health.

I have learned that the most important thing is to feel well satiated and content after each of my meals. There is a state of being when my mind is at ease and my stomach happy from the food I ingested, and a bowel movement which happens shortly after but things have to be prepared correctly and enough food has to be taken in at that meal with the right ratios of protein, fat, carbs, sugar , salt, minerals, coffee, etc... if anything is off, at best I crash in energy or am slightly brain fogged, at worst I am nauseous, anxious, depressed, and feel terrible.

I feel like all foods are problematic. Some are just far worse for me than others. Feels like an endless battle.

Runenight201

You could try fasting, give your digestive system a break for a day or two, and then re-introduce easily digestible foods such as meats, greens, simple sugars.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom