Health Natura Whole E V Thorne Ultimate E And Best Supplement Supplier In General

Who?

• Health Natura Whole E

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Thorne Ultimate E

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Josh

Hey!

I've tried A.C. Grace Unique and felt it didn't react well with my skin, so looking between:

- Thorne Ultimate E: Thorne Research, Ultimate-E, 60 Gelcaps

- Health Natura Whole E: Whole E 2oz

(I have nothing against Haiduts Tocovit what so ever, i know it's the most recommended E sup here but not interested in it at all).

I messaged Thorne and Health Natura individually and these are the responses i have got in this Imgur link, both sound pretty good, Thorne sound better? (Two at the bottom are Health Natura): imgur.com

Thanks all
Josh

Lollipop2

(I have nothing against Haiduts Tocovit what so ever, i know it's the most recommended E sup here but not interested in it at all).
What a strange attitude? Did you try it and reject it? If you know people prefer Idealabs on this forum, why ask? His is simply the best, why spend money for something less?

ddjd

i like now foods e-400 vitamin e capsules.

ive tried all of the above that you mentioned

skycop00

Loved the tocovit but hated the smell. Even the GF disliked it. Wonder if he conquered that issue?

d1d2

Loved the tocovit but hated the smell. Even the GF disliked it. Wonder if he conquered that issue?

Yes, TocoVit is now refined to remove odor and achieve more of what Dr Peat described when working with vitamin E from wheat germ oil, many years ago.

haidut

Forum Supporter

As @d1d2 - we resolved the odor issue, more than a year ago. Now the product is odorless, at least to me.

dukesbobby777

Personally I only saw great effects from the version that had the odor. I didn’t notice too much from the odorless version. The odor wasn’t a problem for me.

yerrag

Personally I only saw great effects from the version that had the odor. I didn’t notice too much from the odorless version. The odor wasn’t a problem for me.

I've used both versions. The first one certainly had an odor. I think it was Ray Peat's comment on the quality of the malodorous first version that led haidut to look into a better source. The second version is odor-free. I suspect the first version had some rancid PUFA in it, which accounted for the odor. I threw the first version away when I received the 2nd version. Considered it a sunk cost. No gain to come from further using the first version.

tara

I thought the fragrance of the early tocovit was delicious. :)

O

oldfriend

What about the policosanol in Tocovit? I seem to remember PFS guys saying nasty things about it due to 5-AR lowering effects. I passed on it and bought Thorne Ultimate-E just last week. Going well so far, doesn't seem to cause any gut issues.

AllThingsPeat

Health Natura if you want higher gamma-tocopherol; Thorne if you want higher alpha-tocopherol—though I personally prefer tocovit for this purpose, it is more expensive than Thorne's product.

I find Healthnatura to be very estrogenic, or anti 5-AR, not sure why that is. My estrogenic symptoms (midsection bloat and water retention) have worsened and orgasms are duller since using even one pump of this.

I wanted to try a product with whole spectrum of tocopherols... but maybe something that isn't in MCT oil or soy-based :/

Vitamin E succinate alone does not give me any of these issues and makes my estrogen problems almost nonexistant, but this stuff does the opposite.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom