Health Natura Aspirin Help

hiconscience

Anybody here supplement with Health Natura Aspirin if so how do you dose it?

The label saying "Poison Hazard keep away from children and this product is not a supplement and can easily be over-consumed potentially causing death" is a bit off-putting.

Thanks

you have to weigh crystalline aspirin.

There is no other weigh than to weigh.

325mg = 1 standard adult size aspirin tablet.

FYI I take 1g at a time of aspirin. That is to me the maximum safe amount in 1 dose, but lower amounts are probably better.

schultz

1/4 teaspoon is nearly a gram. It's not a super precise way to measure the stuff, but it will probably be close enough. Unintentionally taking 50 extra milligrams for an adult is not a big deal, at least IMO. Or to can buy a microgram scale.

Anders86

I have issues with my Aspirin from Health Natura. It will not dissolve, not even in boiling water..

Epistrophy

I have issues with my Aspirin from Health Natura. It will not dissolve, not even in boiling water..

I believe you need to add sodium bicarbonate to the boiling water then add the Aspirin to the mixture. I never have an issue to dissolve the powder.

I use this recipe:
8 ounce Water
1/8 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
1/4 teaspoon Aspirin powder

Boil water then add the sodium bicarbonate until dissolved. Then add the aspirin and stir till dissolved. Let the mixture cool in a glass jar.

Anders86

I believe you need to add sodium bicarbonate to the boiling water then add the Aspirin to the mixture. I never have an issue to dissolve the powder.

I use this recipe:
8 ounce Water

Boil water then add the sodium bicarbonate until dissolved. Then add the aspirin and stir till dissolved. Let the mixture cool in a glass jar.

Oh wow cool. Thanks!

meatbag

I use this recipe:
8 ounce Water

:+1

Wolf

Unfortunately my aspirin from them expired a year earlier than stated on the bottle. Be wary of potency issues

OP
hiconscience

hiconscience

oh wow I had no Idea. I have had it in my purse, hopefully it will hold it over till I get home. I have been going outside alot and its 20 degrees out *fingers crossed*

Epistrophy

Unfortunately my aspirin from them expired a year earlier than stated on the bottle. Be wary of potency issues

I have had my bottle of aspirin since Oct, 2017 and my mother takes it for headaches/migraines and it helps her within minutes. I just kept it in the pantry.

My compounding pharmacist who I used to get my aspirin powder from told me if the powder smells like vinegar the aspirin is starting to degrade and potency is going to be an issue. That is how I check to see.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals