Health issues caused by very low DHEA

Chazman224

Hi everyone,

I've been struggling with a range of health issues for the past two years and I'm hoping to get some advice and support from this community. It all started with hypoglycemic episodes, which then progressed to frequent urination and nocturia, and eventually insomnia and poor sleep quality.

I've also been dealing with pelvic pain on and off, which is linked to my frequent urination. Despite undergoing physiotherapy and stretching daily, the pain persists at a tolerable level. Through my own research, I've found that all of these issues seem related and may be linked to problems with my adrenals or pituitary gland.

I got some test results over 6 months ago that showed my DHEA levels are very low at 1.24umol/l, the most recent test showed the are still very low at 1.44umol/l. Between these test I have been taking low dose naltrexone for the past 6 months, it has only helped to deal with stress and slightly improve my sleep quality. It hasn't balanced my hormones as much as I had hoped.

I'm planning to get my HGH and pregnenolone levels tested soon, as I suspect they may also be contributing to my symptoms. I'm feeling lost and overwhelmed, and I would really appreciate any advice or support from this community. Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms due to low DHEA levels? Are there any other tests or treatments I should consider? I've attached screenshot of my tests for reference. Also I have no idea if my pregnenolone levels are low as there is no good low reference range you can find online for men?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230217_115355_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20230217_115355_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20230217_115342.jpg
    Screenshot_20230217_115342.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 29

Warrior

DHEA is a master hormone in the sense that its the building block or catalyst for many others. This signals something is wrong on a fundamental level. Vitamin D is similar in that respect, have you had those levels checked? My intuition says you've been gradually and consistently folding in upon yourself for quite some time and now as a way of avoidance and are at a moment of crisis as you're running out of options.

Emotionally the pelvis stores a lot of trauma and bad experiences as well as allowing us to move backwards or forwards via free range of motion. This often manifests as aches, pains and limited range of movement. Next time it hurts try and imagine your mind as a flashlight and send it into the darkness in question whilst asking "What do you have to teach me?" and note the response.

It may be immediate as memories, pictures, sounds, sensations. It may release via a dream or meaningful coincidence where something is bought to your attention. The options are endless. The first step is consciously making the connection.

You may also find this inner child journaling technique very helpful if you struggle with the mental flashlight thing:

As its bought many a sense of serenity which generates confidence and spurs an unfoldment. Remember, the lotus blooms upon the dirty water but isn't effected by the mess as its got its own state of resonance.

reality

Rather than supplementing DHEA itself it could be worth looking into Tribulus with high percentage of protodioscin as this is seen a DHEA analog and is documented to raise DHEA without possible estrogen sides

HeyThere

Hi everyone,

I've been struggling with a range of health issues for the past two years and I'm hoping to get some advice and support from this community. It all started with hypoglycemic episodes, which then progressed to frequent urination and nocturia, and eventually insomnia and poor sleep quality.

I've also been dealing with pelvic pain on and off, which is linked to my frequent urination. Despite undergoing physiotherapy and stretching daily, the pain persists at a tolerable level. Through my own research, I've found that all of these issues seem related and may be linked to problems with my adrenals or pituitary gland.

I got some test results over 6 months ago that showed my DHEA levels are very low at 1.24umol/l, the most recent test showed the are still very low at 1.44umol/l. Between these test I have been taking low dose naltrexone for the past 6 months, it has only helped to deal with stress and slightly improve my sleep quality. It hasn't balanced my hormones as much as I had hoped.

I'm planning to get my HGH and pregnenolone levels tested soon, as I suspect they may also be contributing to my symptoms. I'm feeling lost and overwhelmed, and I would really appreciate any advice or support from this community. Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms due to low DHEA levels? Are there any other tests or treatments I should consider? I've attached screenshot of my tests for reference. Also I have no idea if my pregnenolone levels are low as there is no good low reference range you can find online for men?

Just on your symptoms alone, may I throw out there: high histamine. Could be many reasons though.

HeyThere

Hi everyone,

If your sulphate is low, take epsom salt baths. drink lots of water, regardless of urinating at night. Hmm, could also be the start of some level of diabetes, not just histamine,

Jessie

DHEA is linked to better sleep quality, so low DHEA may be leading to a non-restorative sleep pattern, specifically a reduction in REM sleep.

lucid&alive

I have pelvic floor disorder as well. When tested a couple years ago my DHEAS was on the low side, but still in the reference range.

Have you considered doing some strengthening exercises? I think people have recovered with just stretching before but it seems like a lot of people who visit pelvic floor PTs make limited progress.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals