Health Crisis? It Must Be Climate Change

P

Peatness

The summary offence ticket was issued today, November 17 by the inspection, compliance and enforcement division of the Department of Environment and Climate Change after an investigation. The fine amount was $2,422.

K

Kayaker

Surely it's a doctors job to record observable medical facts. Researchers pick through that data later to determine overarching patterns. This is like a fireman recording the cause of a suspicious fire as 'traumatic childhood'.
Lol.
Bill Gates on Aug. 6, 2020: “The actual economic and death toll from climate change will be much, much, much greater than what we have than what we have with this pandemic.”
If there's going to be an Ice Age soon, then Billy Boy ain't lyin'.
Reducing emissions of greenhouse gases through better transport, food and energy-use choices can result in improved health, particularly through reduced air pollution.
Eat the bugs, drive the electric cars, screw in the LED bulbs. Meanwhile, the $ is pooling in the WEF and they are polluting our bodies.
The summary offence ticket was issued today, November 17 by the inspection, compliance and enforcement division of the Department of Environment and Climate Change after an investigation. The fine amount was $2,422.
What is the charge? I don't understand.

Birdie

Lol.

If there's going to be an Ice Age soon, then Billy Boy ain't lyin'.

Eat the bugs, drive the electric cars, screw in the LED bulbs. Meanwhile, the $ is pooling in the WEF and they are polluting our bodies.

What is the charge? I don't understand.
Something about "cases"and deaths they claim are linked to a "gathering". Unvaxxed people were in attendance. I thought this area had salt of the earth, real people. Smart people. That was the impression I got visiting there. That these people have been sucked in amazes me.

OP
P

Peatness

MSM is coving up mass murder of babies. For those who think this kind of message is too negative go and watch a nice happy clappy musical. Turn a blind eye

FIDfM4WXIAIWp1B

OP
P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom